PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and pick

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

How come Pete Caroll was such a mediocre coach over here. Every year his record got worse and yet he gets these results in Seattle....The patriots had a lot of good players on D back then!!

Cant stand the Seahawks..

Because he had no control of the organization and players who had a problem with him would go to Bobby Grier and complain.

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

The refs are straight up making a mockery of the game.

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and p...

Russell Wilson will single handedly save Manziel's stock.

Wilson is so much more mature and refined then Manziel.

BS call there, he didn't mean it

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and p...

Crazy @$$ game. And some questionable penalties.

Ok, that play pretty much makes it clear that this is to be the Seahawks' night...

That was.... strange.

Russell Wilson will single handedly save Manziel's stock.
He's single handedly saved one of my Fantasy seasons for which I thank him. What a peculiar touchdown to Coleman. When it's your night it's your night.

hochuli....all you had to say was "ruling on the field was confirmed. touchdown". we edidnt have to hear the rest of that gibberish

I wonder if Eli and the Jints could win in Seattle in a playoff setting.

Caroll looks like Kermit the Frog everytime he whines about a flag.

juny said:
hochuli....all you had to say was "ruling on the field was confirmed. touchdown". we edidnt have to hear the rest of that gibberish
As of late the refs have been doing a very poor job of communicating rulings on the field, as us Pats fans know vividly.

I'm sure Hochuli has been advised by the NFL to clearly articulate every ruling so there's no miscommunication. Unfortunately, the real problem has been their inconsistent and sometimes incompetent refereeing. They should be more concerned about that than their verbiage.

So the Seahawks have a 2 game lead and tiebreakers vs. the entire NFC. Yeah...unless Eli reaches the playoffs the Seahawks are nearly in the superbowl as of now.

The refs have been so bad this year. I do not remember it ever being this bad. Maybe they are taking a page out of the replacement refs book. I guess they figured if those schmucks could make bad calls and get away with them so could they!!

Caroll looks like Kermit the Frog everytime he whines about a flag.

Seriously. I'm sure he was ok with The Hicks penalty on Wilson though.

So the Seahawks have a 2 game lead and tiebreakers vs. the entire NFC. Yeah...unless Eli reaches the playoffs the Seahawks are nearly in the superbowl as of now.

The only thing the Giants will get out of a match-up with the Seahawks is a lot of Manning face.

patsinthesnow said:
Nearly? The NFC is a wrap at this point.

hmm well I thought we would lose this game, and wanted to, but we look like we dont even belong. Worst Ive seen the boys play sense 2006.

I'd love to see Wagner and Mayo teamed up one day.

The Saints receivers are afraid to catch the ball while the Seahawks receivers don't care about the oncoming hit. My biggest take away is what I said earlier. The Saints are an extremely soft team.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back