PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and pick

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and p...

The Seahawks could probably end the game here with a score on this drive (they receive after halftime).

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and p...

This year I think feels like 2003 team wise. We have all the tools on defense and offense. Just need them healthy and they can do some freakin damage. But lets focus on this years game and get the Lombardi. It would be sweet if Tom won his 5th Super Bowl with a healthy pats team that went 19-0, but it would never happen that way.

I know it's a ways away and this team has every shot at a SB victory, but talk about a team that COULD make another run at perfection?

Brady
4th year Ridley/Vereen
Gronk
Edelman/Amendola
2nd year Dobson
2nd year KT

+

The defense with everyone back

The 2014 Patriots could be insane.

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

Yeah I thought he might have been down...

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

The Seahawks D philosophy is pretty straight-forward. Stack the box and force teams to throw. They play man-to-man on the outside more than a zone-based scheme.

The teams that have had the most amount of success against them this season were the ones that could run between the tackles and put a hat on hat on the second level. They try to force teams to be one-dimensional so they can use their pass rush to tee-off on the QB.

The Saints running game isn't that great, especially with the ever mediocre Ingram getting significant snaps. Now with the deficit, New Orleans is playing basically right into their hands. They're going to have to throw their way back into it.

Yes, man to man on the top, but the backers play plenty of zone which is where you try to hit them with the seam throws. Brees is starting to find his rhythm on those short throws. I wouldn't be surprised at a 14-20 halftime score.

EDIT: never mind.. thought they were going to call a sack on Wilson because his knee was very clearly down before the flick.

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and p...

I know it's a ways away and this team has every shot at a SB victory, but talk about a team that COULD make another run at perfection?

Brady
4th year Ridley/Vereen
Gronk
Edelman/Amendola
2nd year Dobson
2nd year KT

+

The defense with everyone back

The 2014 Patriots could be insane.

Health is really stopping them. We have alot of insane talent this year. If they win it all, then they have that experience next year, watch out. They could make another run at it, but we need talib back.

Just add a DT, OL and a flex TE, and man I am already giddy.

And it's nice to see that someone actually sees what I see. I am a homer, but come on, this team is pretty darn good, even with the injuries.
And we still should be 11-1 this year!!!!!!!

He probably does nothing to discourage it- his "hoo-yah" fist-pumping personality rubs off on the players.

Pete runs a pretty loose ship, discipline-wise. He was like that here in New England.

New Orleans defense need to make something happen real fast.

Vintage Ryan defense

This guy scares the crap out of me... hopefully if the Pats can win the AFC this year his team is sent golfing..

I'm sorry to keep saying this in every Seattle game, but come on, who else doesn't want to slap that cud out of Carrols pie hole?

Oh, man... This. It was absolutely insufferable watching that chomping mug of his after he beat us last year.

Pete runs a pretty loose ship, discipline-wise. He was like that here in New England.

A lot like Francona minus Farrell.

Game over.

Woof..... thanks for coming Saints.

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and p...

Major holding on that Seattle oline. That should have been taken back.

The Seahawks could probably end the game here with a score on this drive (they receive after halftime).

You called it. Game over.

Seahawks always look like the greatest world beaters of all time at home. On the road though, they are a bunch of meh.

Robert Turbin is pretty impressive too. That 2012 draft was a good one: Wilson, Irvin, Turbin and Bobby Wagner.

My man Wilson > Luck >> Krapernik

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back