PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and pick

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

And the Saints go marching home.

This one ain't over yet, but it's... done.

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

Seahawks always look like the greatest world beaters of all time at home. On the road though, they are a bunch of meh.

That was true last year but, they've only lost one road game this year. They haven't been bad at all. Best team in the league imo.

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and p...

Not staying up to watch this. Had hoped for a great contest.

Russell Wilson will single handedly save Manziel's stock.

Tough half for Pherein's boys. Game is far from over though.

Let's see...

Hate the Seahawks.
Can't stand Pete Carroll.
Can't stand Richard Sherman.
Can't stand Golden Tate.
Can't stand their stupid moronic fans with that stupid 12th Man flag and retired number (really???)
And oh, they can roar louder than a jet liner... just great! The only thing they'll win for that is regular trips to the ear doctor for recurring tinnitus.

Geaux Saints! I believe in the 2nd half comeback!! Here's some of that Patriots 2nd half mojo I'm sending off to y'all!! :singing:

pretty impressive showing by Seattle so far. looks like the NFC goes through them.

Let's see...

Hate the Seahawks.
Can't stand Pete Carroll.
Can't stand Richard Sherman.
Can't stand Golden Tate.
Can't stand their stupid moronic fans with that stupid 12th Man flag and retired number (really???)
And oh, they can roar louder than a jet liner... just great! The only thing they'll win for that is regular trips to the ear doctor for recurring tinnitus.

Geaux Saints! I believe in the 2nd half comeback!! Here's some of that Patriots 2nd half mojo I'm sending off to y'all!! :singing:

Ditto on all those you can't stand about them.

But considering how easily they are moving the ball, how ferocious their D is, and the declining weather, I think that the Saints are done today.

Goodnight folks!

How come Pete Caroll was such a mediocre coach over here. Every year his record got worse and yet he gets these results in Seattle....The patriots had a lot of good players on D back then!!

Cant stand the Seahawks..

Time out...to start the third quarter...down 20.

That was true last year but, they've only lost one road game this year. They haven't been bad at all. Best team in the league imo.

they got lucky wins against rams and bucs.

i have a new nickname for them: Seacawks (c*cky bunch)

Sherman mouthing off after doing absolutely nothing on that play. ****.

How come Pete Caroll was such a mediocre coach over here. Every year his record got worse and yet he gets these results in Seattle....The patriots had a lot of good players on D back then!!

Cant stand the Seahawks..

The Patriots didn't have a roster like this. Caroll had a pretty good pass rush with New England too.

Hochuli, you don't have your guns showing. Why the hell are you throwing so many flags?

I hope seahawks don't have caproom. Talib would be perfect there to replace Browner.

Ricardo Lockette runs like the wind.

Rob Ryan's boys are taking a lickin' and Brees ain't ticking either. I'm not impressed with Rob Ryan as a DC.

Erasing holding calls now because why exactly?

These refs are awful at picking flags for no apparent reason.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back