PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and pick

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

It's hard to watch this great O just get totally dominated. Seattle's D is just something special.

This is gonna be a great superbowl.

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

hmm well I thought we would lose this game, and wanted to, but we look like we dont even belong. Worst Ive seen the boys play sense 2006.

The good thing is you've got plenty of film to go back and correct mistakes and come up with a better game plan.

Who has the best chance of beating the Seahawks in the NFC. Maybe the Panthers but that's it. I only say the panthers because Cam can make things happen with his legs that other QBs cant. But even that is a stretch.

So I guess the Seahawks represent the NFC for the SB. I want them to lose so badly at home but we are probably going to have to wait till next year for that.

It's hard to watch this great O just get totally dominated. Seattle's D is just something special.

This is gonna be a great superbowl.

Brady vs. Wilson would be an all time classic. The GOAT vs. the kid. Hope it happens.

pherein said:
hmm well I thought we would lose this game, and wanted to, but we look like we dont even belong. Worst Ive seen the boys play sense 2006.
Your best chance for getting to the Super Bowl is hoping someone upsets Seattle in the Divisional round. The Saints don't match up well against the Seahawks and it showed tonight.

There's no way they can go into Seattle and win a potential NFCCG.

The Panthers are hot on your tail now. If you guys don't take care of business with them these next 2 games in the next 3 weeks, y'all might be playing football on Wildcard weekend.

So the Seahawks have a 2 game lead and tiebreakers vs. the entire NFC. Yeah...unless Eli reaches the playoffs the Seahawks are nearly in the superbowl as of now.

San Francisco can beat them. Detroit has the talent to beat them, though probably not the temperment. New Orleans will be more used to the stadium and would have a better chance, as well.

The good thing is you've got plenty of film to go back and correct mistakes and come up with a better game plan.

Yeah, I dont see this happening again. We need to pull the starters. D as usual falls apart on away games, but we rarely see the O do this poorly.
Film should help,lol, but like I said before, if by some chance we fight up to take the NFC, which I think we need to do.
I dont see a AFC team in NY we can beat in that weather.

Brady vs. Wilson would be an all time classic. The GOAT vs. the kid. Hope it happens.

I just don't think we match up well with them. We don't have dominating, physical receivers. Neither does Denver.

I'm not sure any AFC team does really. In the entire league only the Lions have the type of receivers to get open against that secondary. Not sure their QB is up to the task though.

Panthers or 49ers could beat Seattle. The saints don't have the defense or running game to beat them.

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and p...

Yeah, I dont see this happening again. We need to pull the starters. D as usual falls apart on away games, but we rarely see the O do this poorly.
Film should help,lol, but like I said before, if by some chance we fight up to take the NFC, which I think we need to do.
I dont see a AFC team in NY we can beat in that weather.

Pherein, I think its gonna be a rematch of week 6 of this year..........

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and p...

I just don't think we match up well with them. We don't have dominating, physical receivers. Neither does Denver.

I'm not sure any AFC team does really. In the entire league only the Lions have the type of receivers to get open against that secondary. Not sure their QB is up to the task though.

But we have 2 things they don't, the GOAT at QB and gronk. Gronk is the kind of player that can throw that defense off IMO. Combine Edelman and dola, vereen and Dobson, I think we might be able to do it.

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and p...

Is anyone?

Well, it's pretty obvious that both the Seahawks AND the Saints are two of the most glaring home-road difference teams.

Your best chance for getting to the Super Bowl is hoping someone upsets Seattle in the Divisional round. The Saints don't match up well against the Seahawks and it showed tonight.

There's no way they can go into Seattle and win a potential NFCCG.

The Panthers are hot on your tail now. If you guys don't take care of business with them these next 2 games in the next 3 weeks, y'all might be playing football on Wildcard weekend.

I think we are better than seattle indoors, but outside even the jets can beat us, because the D cant get teams off the field.

I want us to do exactly that. I know it sounds silly, but I want Seattle home game in the NFCCG, because we cant play in the Dome, and have a chance at all of winning in NY. We need to earn things, and more experience outside.

I wouldnt be supprised if we are a WC. Panthers are a team we can beat, we have better coaching.

Brady @ Seattle in 2012:

36/58 395 yards 2 TD 2 INT

He made one bone-headed throw, but besides that he was the last QB I can remember to shred the Seahawks like that.

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and p...

Pherein, I think its gonna be a rematch of week 6 of this year..........

Yeah, maybe.. if we can adjust, and maybe fight threw a WC spot. We look stupid today.

Well thats all I'm watching. I thought the Seahawks would win but not in this fashion.

And I am so sick of seeing Hochuli's face.

The key is a running game, which we have. We moved the ball well against them last year but made too many mistakes. One thing: you get down big to this team and there won't be any coming back.

Brady @ Seattle in 2012:

36/58 395 yards 2 TD 2 INT

He made one bone-headed throw, but besides that he was the last QB I can remember to shred the Seahawks like that.

Since then our offense has gotten slightly worse and their D has improved. Also worth noting we kept stalling in the red zone.

I think it comes down to whether or not we can run on them... which I'm not very optimistic about.

Why do the Saints keep trying to force these passes that are high and ahead of the receivers? You have to throw low, inside and outside too. The passes are too predicable. It's like Rex Grossman chucking right now.

Seattle is very touchy with their hands, and they slow down their opponents with arm bars. The officials let them get away with that at home, and that's making a big difference.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back