PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Squaws versus Kakapoos game thread... who are we rooting more against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like both these teams but I prefer it if the Ravens win. I want to see KC humbled a little bit !

No game on ABC. Wishful thinking on my part. Why does the NFL make it difficult to watch their product? Sorry but not paying for BSPN

Mahomes is lucky that ball wasn’t going the other way, he looped that ball to the fakt

KC with no penalties as usual

6-3 after 1st quarter, but seems like total domination by KC...

Every week is different, but it’s still tough to imagine NE handling the KC offense this season.

Mahomes is incredible. If he has a flaw, I'm yet to see it. It pains me to say I enjoy watching him play football because he's that damn good.

I agree. But Russell Wilson is better.

Every week is different, but it’s still tough to imagine NE handling the KC offense this season.
Right now,yes. But by December- after the speed of Dugger and Uche has been fully integrated and Beau Allen back to clog the middle- theyll be much better able to

Right now,yes. But by December- after the speed of Dugger and Uche has been fully integrated and Beau Allen back to clog the middle- theyll be much better able to

If we do meet them later in the year, it'll be in KC again...

I really thought Ravens would have this in the bag, silly me !!!

I like your optimism. I think for this season, it’s hard to imagine. But, of course, you need to play the games. And BB always has a bag of tricks.

I agree. But Russell Wilson is better.
He's exceptional and arguably, the current favorite to win the MVP but my preference leans toward Mahomes.

Like a game in season vs another Missouri team in 2001

I'm very impressed with KC's play calling. Ravens seem surprised by a lot of them

welp....that smell is Harbawl's colon emptying out as he realizes his so called "game plan" is complete and utter dogshyt at this point....BUT...he is a big loud tough guy on the sideline...so I guess that's enough for him..the moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back