PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Squaws versus Kakapoos game thread... who are we rooting more against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they let a rookie QB bring them to OT. Their D is still just average. But the O is lethal.

Back in it!

O'boyle rules

Stupid announcers...why would they try going for two ??? If they don't get it, they have to do it next time. Too risky

Ravens settled down and stuck to the game plan and got back in it. It chewed clock but, it wasn’t going to work any other way.

Stupid announcers...why would they try going for two ??? If they don't get it, they have to do it next time. Too risky
Exactly. That would be a Jets or Colts type play.

No pressure on Mahomes at all

Mahomes back in business.

How did he complete that ? any other QB and that would have been a pick !

Balt just losing the numbers game on defense, quite badly. They just don't have the personnel to match up with the many weapons KC has on offense.

Baltimore D coordinator is stupid for constantly trying to blitz mahomes...

This year or within the next few years KC will beat Denver's all time single season points record. When they don't stop themselves they're nearly perfect

you people actually think Harbawl the moron has anything to stop the Chiefs?? Really?? LMAO...I told you all...TOUGH GUY MORON...LOSER

Aww, remember when we used to run that play?

Pretty nice catch for an OT there.

Maybe Harbaugh didn't hear the eligibility announcement over the crowd noise? :rofl:

hahahaha harbaby is probably steaming inside with another unorthodox formation by snapping it from the guard position.:rofl:

Why would they not lol? They’ve dominated the game

lemme be petty, I don't like the chiefs being the cool kids now. is that too much to ask?

My hate for the Ravens is justified. Admittedly my new disdain for the Chiefs is purely out of jealousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes