PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: DEN vs CIN Game Thread & Manning Honorific Broadcast

Oh boy here it comes....Peyton banged his thigh up and now he's a hero. Brady gets three broken ribs and doesn't even mention it. While Peyton is about to get a 30 for 30 for this one.

How about Brady playing with a ball the size of a beach ball.

I would like to see the next Young/Rodgers play the second half in person next week, so comeon Cinci!

Seems like every team that plays Denver has a lot of stupid mistakes. This game is a recipe for disaster in so many ways.

Peyton Manning interview complete with cloying Hallmark-Channel like music in the background. 'Nuff ced. Did somebody in his family die or something?

Trent Dilfer filling up the table with drool so there's none left in his mouth. 'Nuff Ced.

I really should not be watching a neutral Broncos game. If this didn't have implications for the Pats I wouldn't. I'll probably mute it...

Seems like every team that plays Denver has a lot of stupid mistakes. This game is a recipe for disaster in so many ways.

I will say this that good teams make bad teams make a lot of stupid mistakes. See yesterday's Pats games. Hopefully the Bengals break that cycle.

If Bengals win tonight, should we rest our starters week 17?

I would say the way we played yesterday on the Offensive side of the ball, I'd like to see our starters play at least a half next week and rest anyone nursing an injury so they are good to go by the time we play our first playoff game.

Dilfer couldn't contain his love for Manning. He says their new "Fox ball offense" will beat Cincy tonight and take them all the way to Arizona and this will only enhance Manning's greatness.

You can't make this stuff up!!!

Do these guys watch the games? They're running it because they have to.

well, I guess we know now why Dilfer and Young went beserk on Brady after the KC game. I wonder which set of glutes on Manning's azz they were surgically removed from...

Damn Trent I think you might have been swallowing when you made that statement. Couldn't understand a damn thing.

I hope the bengals smash the donkies, but it won't happen

"Peyton Manning"
"Peyton Manning"
"Let me tell you about Peyton Manning"
"Did you know Peyton was responsible for parting the sea?"
" Peyton Manning might have the best looking balls I've seen!"

I just saved you having to listen to Gruden. You can mute the TV now.

"Just play our game" hm...yeah I'd say they should do exactly the opposite of that.

Go Bengals! Please make our game against the Bills a glorified walkthrough/practice/rest day for the Pats before the playoffs.

Without those two key sacks in the 4th quarter yesterday, we may have very well all been here tonight nervous off our asses with the Bengals being the only shot of us retaining the #1 seed. *shudders*

On paper, the Bengals should be able to win this game. But if primetime Marvin Lewis/Andy Dalton show up, it's over. Rooting for flawed teams to beat Manning in the regular season usually ends in a headache.

LOL Peyton's throw to Sanders there was a sure TD that Gruden showed. Duck ensured a 25 yard gain.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back