PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Strahan: "We Stomped You!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tip my cap to most of the Patriot fans here today. You guys have truly shown class in the face of what has to be a devastating loss.

pao

And hats off to you for not gloating! Here's the thing, and now it has been proven. I think we can always take a fair loss, and this was. We got outplayed. It royally sucks, but in a way, it's better than the Denver and Indy losses. The ridiculously bad calls just drive us bonkers. The one good thing I can say about the debacle is that the refs were not involved, and that is a very good thing.

A Patriot fan giving lessons on classlessness and arrogance??

When can I buy that 19-0 book? When will Billy B come back to his team for tha last :01? Brady laughed when the mere notion of the WORLD CHAMPS holding his team to 17 points? At least he won that arguement.... NYC held them to 14..

Seriously ... have a CHOKE and a smile and relax....

You can leave now that you've made an absolute arse out of yourself.

You do realize that the Giants also had a book going before the Super Bowl don't you? Well, judging by your level of intelligence, probably not.

I don't blame Strahan for saying this at all.

However, I do think the insults by the Giants are really classless and uncalled for.

One of them called Brady a quitter, another called Seymour soft, and another one called Hochstein a bum.

That is taking it too far, IMO.

I just saw the GIANT's parade podium celebration on ESPN, I now hope that Michael Strahan will suffer a career ending injury, "No" not in the off season, but at the hands of either Jr. SEAU or Rodney Harrison next year. HOW DARE HE! You what!!!!!! You STOMPED us out! OH MY GOD! How more arrogant can you be! F......U..... Strahan! May your life be filled with anguish and pain. I can't wait for the day I see you grovelling on ESPN 20 years from now about how you lost all your money, became and alcoholic, and embraced finally the homosexual lifestyle. Up yours you piece of ungreatful excrament. If it wasn't for the PATRIOTS you wouldn't even have had the stage your standing on today. WATCH YOUR BACK! And to think I thought you were actually cool. YOU DEAD BEAT DAD, piece of S.....H...I....T! Ian, I apologize for the language.

He's gonna retire, so his career ending injury may come as the result of hoisting that trophy too many times.

Now the Giants will know what it feels like to wear a big fat red bullseye on you head every sunday next year. Your the SB champs and every team in the NFL you play next year will circle thier calenders and prepare to meet the champs. They'll bring thier "A" game. Even the league schmucks will play you tooth and nail to the bitter end. Enjoy. I wouldn't want to play in the NFC east next year. Would not surprise me if you suffer many injuries and losses that you would not expect because you are the champs.

A Patriot fan giving lessons on classlessness and arrogance??

When can I buy that 19-0 book? When will Billy B come back to his team for tha last :01? Brady laughed when the mere notion of the WORLD CHAMPS holding his team to 17 points? At least he won that arguement.... NYC held them to 14..

Seriously ... have a CHOKE and a smile and relax....

You can spend the rest of your time in the visiting locker room. I'm sure you'll find plenty of fans from here who will be happy to deal with you there - Ian

As much as I can't stand Strahan, he's right, the Giants "D" did in fact STOMP on one of the most prolific offenses ever assembled, and not to mention 5 sacks along with numerous crushing hits on Brady after he threw the ball. On that note, while Pats fans did rightfully grow arrogant and most of us assumed the Super Bowl was ours after we beat SD, this sh!t has a tendency to go full circle. Come August, I believe BB & Co. will be "humbly" prepared to go out and
make another serious run at this thing, while the likes of Strahan and Eli will plummet to Earth like Sputnik once all their fans turn on them in a New York "minute!":bricks:

Unlike his sack record, Strahan earned his ring. Let him say what he wants.

I just saw the GIANT's parade podium celebration on ESPN, I now hope that Michael Strahan will suffer a career ending injury, "No" not in the off season, but at the hands of either Jr. SEAU or Rodney Harrison next year. HOW DARE HE! You what!!!!!! You STOMPED us out! OH MY GOD! How more arrogant can you be! F......U..... Strahan! May your life be filled with anguish and pain. I can't wait for the day I see you grovelling on ESPN 20 years from now about how you lost all your money, became and alcoholic, and embraced finally the homosexual lifestyle. Up yours you piece of ungreatful excrament. If it wasn't for the PATRIOTS you wouldn't even have had the stage your standing on today. WATCH YOUR BACK! And to think I thought you were actually cool. YOU DEAD BEAT DAD, piece of S.....H...I....T! Ian, I apologize for the language.

You are insane. Please calm down and get a life :rolleyes: The g men d beat the **** out of us. Those are the facts

Just like when Welker told the colts they effin sucked , Gap tooth is talking the same kind of talk.

Accept it , the g men g did stomp us out.

Wishing a career ending injury , and saying the things you did over what this guy said is not only laughable its lame. You ob have some issues you project through football.

My guess is an inferiority complex!

Last edited:
Strahan does have every right to say it, but it ticks me off he will be applauded for saying this but if we would have won and one of our guys said this it would have been the most outrageous, classless thing ever done in the history of sports and would of course prove our coach is a scumbag. I'm kind of over the "kick 'em while they are down" attitude out there :(

Strahan does have every right to say it, but it ticks me off he will be applauded for saying this but if we would have won and one of our guys said this it would have been the most outrageous, classless thing ever done in the history of sports and would of course prove our coach is a scumbag. I'm kind of over the "kick 'em while they are down" attitude out there :(

In the words of that great American pioneer, Harry Huckem, "#uck 'em!"

This is a joke, right?

I was amazed at how badly the offensive line played. The Giants beat the

Patriots using a four man rush. Matt Light is no All Pro player.

Hey man...What Steelers fan are you refering to?

I agree with your point. If the Pats won the game and finished 19-0 and Brady, Harrison, etc. said something like that after the game they would be crucified by the media. They'd be called ****y or arrogant. The Pats have always been graceful in victory and now in defeat. When we have seen team after team point the finger at us for cheating, playing dirty and being generally classless when they lose to the Pats and now we see that the Giant players (not all, just a few) seem to feel the need to kick the Pats when they are down. But I agree with alot of other posters that they did stomp us, and have the right to stand up and say what they want. Its just irritating when you know these exact same comments would be looked at completely different if it came out of the mouths of a Patriot player.

I think that oline should be forced to watch the video footage every day from now on... maybe it will sink in.

They won and got bragging rights. But I continue to be amused by how this is more about how the Patriots lost than how the Giants won.

Strahan is a great player and if he said that to please his hometown boys, so be it... I don't take offense at what he said, as their defense did "stomp" our O Line pretty bad... It was painful to watch Brady getting mauled by these guys time and again....

It's a game guys.. We'll be back ... with a vengeance. If the fans feel this loss so much, think about the players when they see the tape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents