PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FROM EUROPEANS FANS TOM BRADY SHOUTS "NFL YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TouchDown Patriots

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I everybody! First i want to apologize for my bad English writing, my dirty language and the CAPS LOCK writing, but i´m really furious with this case. If was in your county i would riot with my friends.

I am European and i want to say that the New England Patriots and Tom Brady should fight this until the end. This was a sting operation. Clearly. First there were rumors about a complaint from (dirty scumbag jesters and colts) last year to the Nfl corrupt goofywell. Wtf of coincidence. The incompetent or corrupt referees from the Nfl inflated the footballs to 16 PSI, like real ****** bricks in the jesters game, that we can read from the text messages from the peter pan wells report. Maybe the referees did that, because everybody knew Tom Brady loved his footballs with lower psi, and less air, and were on the payroll from the jesters and in Nfl pocket. They obvious knew that Tom would ask the ball boys to deflate the way he likes them.

Play-off time, baltimore monkeys and their mongoloid ****ty liar coach get rapped. Talks about deception, bla bla bla and Tom gets behind his coach to defend him and destroys harbaugh in the the post conference with a sentence: "study the rule book". He harbaugh murderers&rapists friend promised revenge, and he got it. Kensil moths****a jester with a snitch rat face with the help of harbaugh and pagano did the rest. Goofywell laughs all night and sticks a knife in bobby kraft backs in his own house. Sorry but your president is a joke. If it was in here, in our football (soccer), your president with that kind of silence and attitude, even if did not know if that was any wrongdoing from his employee, and even if knew that his employee was lying because of ridiculous thing that everybody does (kurt warner does not count because he is a ****) and clearly not interfere with the integrity of the game, unless the football is with 9 psi, and in that case the referee and the players would feel it....... If our president stood like a fool knowing this is a pure hatred vengeance from the others teams and your actual American envy stupid society against winners and underdogs that became the Odin(s) and Zeu(s) of USA, the hell would get lose. The fans here would be around the stadium all night with pitchforks on the streets for their president to resign.

For God Sake anybody was killed? No. The president should be always in the front line, like a general, defending his club and his integrity from the sharks and his enemies, unless is something really serious like a rape, murderer or to much peds. lol Gooffywell bully jester loser, a ****k*** nobody, luckily got a job because of his daddy was senator just rapped your president. Enough said. End of story.

Another obvious prove is when harbaugh said he felt something with balls, and some ape ****ts of the baltimore ravens believe the kicking balls used in their playoff game at New England were slightly under-inflated. The Never Never Land Wells report does not mention the initial measures of the footballs, only use some colts balls, 2 gauges, so many errors oh my GOD, i´m gonna stop reading that report so i don´t throw up again, again and again. And talking about the initial leak to that **** face clown kravitz from the colts, was that another coincidence? And the leaks to the corrupt espn, mortensen and other falsies journalists, that proud americans puritans, and boy scouts who in reality are just drug addicts, hookers lovers, sociopaths, woman beaters and murders with a lot of skeletons in the closet talking on tv and telling how do you have to behave. Go **** yours*****.

And who listen to that black racist ass clown A. Smith and the gaylord focker Skyp whinny who loves to take in the a*** Bayless? That show is what is wrong with the human race, culture, and so on. They are 2 prostitutes and entertainers that can say anything about anybody without going to prison. But it´s not their fault, is your and our fault as humanity, and ours puppet governments and our zombie society that accept that kind of jackasses.

Lets theorize...... Lets suppose that Tom likes his footballs lower than 12.5psi, and maybe he did not know the rule or do not take that ridiculous rule seriously. What to do? What happens? He could go to the conference and said that. And who would believe him? Skyp assclown? espn bloodsuckers? That A. smith smear racist troll? If he said he liked the footballs with less air and told everybody he did not know the rule and asked his ball boys to put the way him wanted, the weasels and the Nfl orcs on that news conference would destroy him for telling the truth. They would shout out loud: you don´t know the rule, 1 year suspended, you can´t play, we are tired of being such a chimps and losers, we want to win Tommy. Go home to Giselle and please retire to Brazil. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. Of course even if did not knew it, he had to read and said in that podium full of piranhas that he knew 12.5 psi was the minimum.

And i ask why Rodgers is not suspended? Why the nfl did not send a memo to the Patriots? Why in the game with vikings and panthers nobody got suspended? Why nobody talks about the guy who paid to temper is footballs to win the Super bowl?

Why is not the NSA, FBI and CIA collecting all phones, servers, videotapes, documents and from the Nfl corrupt commissioner goofywell and their corrupt friends? Why not a investigation in the last 5 a 10 years about every team and QB in the league? Hey you don´t have noting to fear and hide or do you tough guys? C´mon tough guys DO IT! Hey Manning give me your phone, you are a freakin saint and in my opinion a clown choke loser, do it and bring your little saint brother, that temper with his footballs all season. Hey Rodgers c´mon give me all your documents, phones wife and biatchs on the payroll. Hey Joe give me your collection of sticky glum, your old bicycle gauges, and your needles moms. Hey Gino give me...... forget it....Gino i understand...... you born deflated.

Teddy Ex-FBI Wells and his firm with the corrupt NY and Washington politics wiseguys, that always had their arrogance for thinking that they own the USA, are using illegal taps with the help of the NSA and their acolytes, like american communications corporations to blackmail and destroy some targets who does not play ball with them? Is that it? Whats new? This Teddy Wells and his firm should be investigated by a squad team like the UNTOUCHABLES. I can bet my all my all cells (life) that they are corrupt as they can get. And do not forget that you got love that corporation of experts that Teddy Wells hired and used in his stinky putrid report. Gotta love it. On the LA TIMES news they defended the tobacco companies and they said that smoking inflate your longs only with O2. (ironic mode) loooooooooool

Why officiating is not part of the investigation? Why? Why the referees are always protected? Why? That corporate whor*, an American football official and later Vice President of Officiating and current analyst prostitut* can eat shi*! Investigate his all monkey life and his friends and we will see how corrupt they were and still are. I want your all communications, documents, toothpaste, etc in the last 50 years. Shut the f*** up, you doucheba*.

I´m can tell you one thing NFL 1000000000000x times more corrupt than FIFA or UEFA! AMAZING! UNREAL! Now i´m talking about happen to my favorite soccer team. My club (team) was punish by our corrupt National League and by the judges of our our National Federation. We appeal to the corrupt and ALMIGHTY UEFA and they maintain the sentence. But we fought and appeal to the TAS (CAS) - Tribunal Arbitral du Sport / Court of Arbitration for Sport, we hired and experienced lawyer in Sports Law and experienced defending cases in this same court. What can i say? Take 2 a 4 months and we win the case, and the TAS hammered and humiliated UEFA real hard, they had to change their stupid corrupt law, and the ice in the cake was watching our National League, National Federation, and the prosecutors beeing destroyed and had to pay the costs to my club. Fuc* Them!

Your country do not have ratified the Roman Treaty and are not compromised by the Roman Statute of The International Criminal Court (ICC or ICCt). Do you know if anyone in the USA could appeal to the TAS or CAS - Tribunal Arbitral du Sport / Court of Arbitration for Sport? If i was president of The New England Patriots, i would do it. Swisstzerland is the oldest and most neutral country in the world, and they hate corruption, special corrupt organizations that establishes there because of swiss neutrality.

Ted Asshol* is saying in his corrupt report that Tom and some others did not cooperate enough with the mob leaugue. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU FUNKIN*** KIDDING ME? PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO! I WOULD TOLD THEM NOTHING! NOTHING! WATCH UNTIL THE END! HERE WE GO!

DON´T TALK TO THE POLICE!

CONTINUATION......

I hope that the 2 ball boys do not break and lie and sell their souls to that corrupt prosecutor and NFL COSANOSTRA to save their butts. They will use them, and then they will give them a kick in the as*. They will have no more friends for the rest of their lives. Ted will use them like trash , and the end will treat them like dogs in the end.

IN MY OPINION, EVEN IF TOMMY DID SOMETHING WRONG LIKE ALMOST EVERYBODY DOES, AND I REALLY THINK THAT ALL QB DO TEMPER THEIR BALLS TO THEIR TASTE BREAKING THE RULES, EXPECTING REFEREES DON`T MEASURE SHI*, AND MOST OF THE TIMES IS THAT WHAT HAPPENS, THEY SQUEEZE THE FOOTBALLS, USE DEFICIENT GAUGES OR ARE IN THE PAYROLL TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY, I WOULD GO ALL IN! AND IF CAN APPEAL TO THE TAS (CAS) - TRIBUNAL ARBITAL DU SPORT / COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT! IF HE IS GOING DOWN, NFL ALL THEIR DOUCHES WILL GO TO! FEDERAL INVESTIGATION IN THEIR HQS NOW! ALL DOCUMENTS, PHOTOS, TRANSACTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, ETC. BRING THEM DOWN!

I do not pay for espn, and other ******** rats and mediots, and do not give clicks on their sites, nothing. NFL pass is GONE! Me and all my friends PATS fans give the middle finger to goofywell! As we did a couple of years to the NBA, because of the former commissioner David Stern, that corrupt ***** New York Knicks lover. We do not see NBA since 2010. And as i much love the New England Patriots, if our team is one more time used and abused by the NFL to satisfy their corrupt and immoral business, and other 31 owners teams that do not win nothing because they are incompetent and sore losers, it´s all over for me and all my friends. Maybe not all 31 teams, but you know what were talking about. NFL NEVER MORE! THEY WILL LOSE MILLIONS OF FANS AROUND THE WORLD BECAUSE TOM BRADY IS BIGGER THEN THE NFL IN EUROPE; SOUTH AMERICA, SPECIAL IN BRAZIL, IN THE EAST IN JAPAN, INDIA, ALL EX BRITAIN COLONIES AND OCEANIA, SPECIAL IN AUSTRALIA!

NEVER EVER SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN ANY SPORT IN THE WORLD, EVEN IN USA, NOT EVEN OJ SIMPSON TRIAL! SOME BALLS WITH A LITTLE LESS AIR, AND WE SEE AN WWIII, AND A DESTRUCTION OF A MAN´S LIFE! SHAME ON YOU USA! SORRY GUYS, I KNOW IT´S YOUR COUNTRY AND I USED TO SEE YOUR COUNTRY AS MY REFERENCE IN LIFE, AFTER THIS NOT ANYMORE! THIS IS A DISGRACE. ALMOST 100 MILLIONS OF US CITIZENS BEGGING FOR BLOOD, IT´S BECAUSE YOUR SOCIETY, OR MAYBE HUMANITY IS LOST. I DID NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS, BUT IN MY PERSONAL OPINION WHEN YOU HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIARS I HAVE HEARD AND NOBODY FUK*** CARES, THAT TELLS A LOT OF YOUR PRIORITIES. SO MUCH HATE AND ENVY DEMONSTRATES THAT PEOPLE ARE POOR SOULS AND SORE LOSERS. THE NEW TRIALS ARE MADE THE MOB IN THE FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND BY THE MEDIOTS. SHAME ON THEM!

TOM BRADY EVEN IF YOU DID SOMETHING WITH A LITTLE OF ****K*** AIR IN YOUR BALLS, YOU ARE THE BEST OF ALL TIMES. THAT DO NOT GIVE ANY SPORT ADVANTAGE, THAT IS THE MOST STUPID THING I EVER HEARD ON EARTH! AND I HOPE RODGERS IF HE LIKES HIS BALLS INFLATED, LIKE I DO LOL :), I TELL HIM, KEEP DOING MY BOY!

THAT´S WHAT KRAFT MUST DO TO THAT GOOFYWELL:

TOM BRADY RESPONDS TO TEDDY PIGGY WELLS!

TOM BRADY FUC* THE BOZOS! NFL YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

This is great. Please become a regular here.

that's classic and it transcends any and all language barriers. it would be really great if its real.

Is there any lawyer around here? An expert in International Law?

During my initial post, i wrote how my soccer club accused of corruption, just blow out of the water our National League, National Federation and the ALMIGHTY UEFA. They just destroyed THEM, after appealing to this court:

TAS or CAS - Tribunal Arbitral du Sport / Court of Arbitration for Sport

http://www.tas-cas.org/en/index.html

Your country do not have ratified the Roman Treaty and are not compromised by the Roman Statute of The International Criminal Court (ICC or ICCt). Do you know if anyone in the USA could appeal to the TAS or CAS - Tribunal Arbitral du Sport / Court of Arbitration for Sport? If i was president of The New England Patriots, i would do it. Switzerland is the oldest and most neutral country in the world, and they hate corruption, special corrupt organizations that establishes there because of swiss neutrality. Anybody knows the answer to this question ?

If you want you can read all the story on my initial posts. Thanks......

I usually read his threads. :D Dekembe is not European. That guy is from another planet. :p No, I do not know him. But i think he is a lawyer or a spiritual guru. :D

Welcome to the board.

That "Don't talk to Police" video was very enlightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back