PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Miller: Brady will re-sign with Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the source:

So Miller did actually say this, but he’s got a little questionable of a track record when it comes to this stuff.

“The feeling around the NFL” is his source. lolololol.

Didn’t Miller predict the Jets would make the playoffs this past year?

He must roll with the cool kids!

This is Kawhi Leonard 2.0. Nobody knows what Brady is thinking. The media completely botched the Leonard situation and had no idea what his master plan really was.

Brady could have something similar up his sleeve.

And who the f**k is Matt Miller?

And we are getting AJ Green aaand Hunter Henry. Why stop there Matt? lets add OBJ, AB, Chris Jones and Todd Gurley to the list too.

Who the **** is Matt Miller?

Given that Matt Miller is probably the most comically clueless guy in the world of sports, I think we can assume Brady is gone.

Ohhhhh I’m gonna have to respectfully disagree on that one...

50cb5d3c69bedd6a68000004

560F730D-9337-4455-9576-0DBC7D4DEFFB.jpeg

I think I’d believe Triumph before this dude. My guess is Brady leaves, but that’s just a guess. No one really knows.

Yep, if anyone has the scoop on the inside workings of Brady & Belichick's minds it's Matt Miller
:rolleyes:

Now you're just being a troll. It's not just Matt Miller, it's also Someone On Facebook and The Feeling Around the NFL...

Brady is Schrodinger’s Free Agent.

I guess they all are, it just matters more what's in the box w/Brady... got the signed piece of paper? Okay, now talk to me...

AND Someone On Facebook backs him up.

You've already burnt your bridge with your River dancing bullshyt.

View attachment 26106

I SMELL TONY!

(I was originally going to comment that the main river dancing guy is wearing some full on JEST green there, and that would be a good update of a team named after a gang in West Side Story... change them to the River Dancers... but then that led immediately to the above...)

Miller's famous for claiming vague sources that don't exist for clickbait. He's a Twitter scout and not even a particularly good one.

Froob: Brady is 100% on the fence

At some point, hopefully before the draft. We'll have a better idea of how good or bad he is with @TB_Helmet help. Him & Lance Z are two big shots. Hopefully have those 2 & OTG as well to see how well they project prospects.

At some point, hopefully before the draft. We'll have a better idea of how good or bad he is with @TB_Helmet help. Him & Lance Z are two big shots. Hopefully have those 2 & OTG as well to see how well they project prospects.

He's still insisting Lamar Jackson is bad.

The Hulu campaign is still going on. Brady might have to stay uncommitted until it's over so they can continue the whole gag.

Total speculation on my part, but I'm not joking either.

This is Kawhi Leonard 2.0. Nobody knows what Brady is thinking. The media completely botched the Leonard situation and had no idea what his master plan really was.

Brady could have something similar up his sleeve.

And who the f**k is Matt Miller?
The Leonard situation wasn't botched. It was a story that generated tons of hits, and therefore increased the revenue cycle. That's all this Brady drama is, a way of making money in the off-season

33 days to go....

But Green and Henry would give me a MAJOR woody....enough to excite @fnordcircle .....

I'd rather have Emanuel Sanders over Green, but Green would still be a massive upgrade over everyone we have.

Still want Amendola back honestly.

BTW, we're talking Bleacher Report here....when did they become a credible source?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye