PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Martellus Bennett : [UPDATE: Placed on IR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and others if your ilk said the pats were through with him, wouldn't want him, that ship has sailed, he'd never come here. "No, no, no, a thousamd times no!"

You were wrong, i was right. The pats did want him and he has found his way back. Now you're acting like quite the lousy bum yourself. "Oh but they didn't trade for him!" That wasn't really the point, they are interested. He's back. You were 1,000% wrong and i was right.
I wasn't involved, but stay classy . So you were right and now rub it in people's faces? Again, stay classy. Leave Ross alone, you're being the bum.

The only thing I get is you two are mutually imbibing in hallucinogenics...please, no more "I KNEW Allen sucked and you wouldn't listen!". I read this board every day and I know the general sentiment. Allen has been disappointing since day one and everyone knows it.

You and others if your ilk said the pats were through with him, wouldn't want him, that ship has sailed, he'd never come here. "No, no, no, a thousamd times no!"

You were wrong, i was right. The pats did want him and he has found his way back. Now you're acting like quite the lousy bum yourself. "Oh but they didn't trade for him!" That wasn't really the point, they are interested. He's back. You were 1,000% wrong and i was right.

If true that’s a huge accomplishment kenny, now take that big first win and try to build on it little fella.

Congrats

I wouldn't celebrate this signing too soon.

I am happy for it - but this needs a few days to play out.

Do, please tell us about the trade. What did the Patriots give to the Packers?

I'm just happy we finally get to see what damage him and Gronk can do together on the field at the same time.
We saw it last year. Back-to-back games against the Browns & Bengals in October, Gronk and Bennett combined for 386 yards and 4 TDs. It was as good as we hoped it would be.

If Bennett's healthy and motivated, this is a really big deal.

We saw it last year. Back-to-back games against the Browns & Bengals in October, Gronk and Bennett combined for 386 yards and 4 TDs. It was as good as we hoped it would be.

If Bennett's healthy and motivated, this is a really big deal.

Yea imagine Allen finally coming around sunday could run a legit 3TE set

Hate to be redundant but asking Kenny to “act like you have been there before” when he never has is really unfair,
Wait, are you agreeing or disagreeing? Sorry can't tell, haha.

ImaginationAgencyLogo_1024x1024.png

I'll tell y'all everything one day, but wow.

11/9/17, 8:37PM

His first tweet..almost in shock he gets to come back to see the old boys...this one it sounds like his time in GB OR just teh shock still

I guess this officially brands The Dwayne Allen acquisition as fail.

Yep. I liked the move because they were only moving down 2 rounds and Indy ate the big money. That said he did nothing at all in his chances here and even though it means rebuilding TE after this year they should cut Allen.

Yep. I liked the move because they were only moving down 2 rounds and Indy ate the big money. That said he did nothing at all in his chances here and even though it means rebuilding TE after this year they should cut Allen.
I think the writing was on the wall for Allen to be cut after this season, anyway, barring a terrific season. They’d save 5m dollars by doing so.

The big question is whether or not he’ll make it through 2017, and I think he should stay. Not much reason to cut him aside from the roster spot.

Really looking forward to seeing him back blocking for the RB's again.

I'm not expecting the world from him, but if he can just bring the tenacious blocking and occasional receptions into the mix, this could be a really solid waiver pick up for the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes