Mac Jones Suggested Trade Value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love The Drake

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
This is not pretty
The rumor is a 7th round pick or a swap of late 6th for Mac and a 7th,
Meanwhile Justin Fields who many on this board trolled horribly is rebooted to be worth a first or more.

Awful Awful pick, scared the hell out of me when we took him.
Whoever signed off on this pick should never be around a draft board ever again.

Honestly if we give him away for free without it costing anything extra that’s a win

If I were a team trading for Mac I’d want him and some picks just to make it worth it

Fields isn’t worth much more. Good for the Bears if they get anything over a comp 3rd.

Fields for a first when he went right before Mac and Lance for a second to Dallas just shows how much this pick set us back,

This is not pretty
Meanwhile Justin Fields who many on this board trolled horribly is rebooted to be worth a first or more.

Whoever signed off on this pick should never be around a draft board ever again.
I will always remember that weird draft room. BB was not impressed with Jones.

Jones will go for more than a 7th. Fields will go for a 2nd at most. Probably a 3rd, because you only have 1 cheap year left and have to decide on his 5th year option this offseason.

I will always remember that weird draft room. BB was not impressed with Jones.

That was bizarre AF nobody was like this is our guy, it’s like I’m good with it, it sounds like someone asking if everyone’s ok with Taco Bell or McDonald’s not selecting the most important position in all pro sports My God.

Should have traded the pick down or taken another position.
Thank God we got Barmore.

Fields for a first when he went right before Mac and Lance for a second to Dallas just shows how much this pick set us back,
Anyone who parts with a 1st for Justin Fields needs to be standing in the unemployment line. Lance was dealt for a 4th, not a 2nd. Macs value would be similar to Lance if you take into account that a team acquiring him would get one less year on the rookie contract.

Lance did not cost a second he cost a 4th rounder. That’s pretty good for a guy who has done nothing yet and hasn’t even shown he can play in the league at all.

The Bears may hope for a first for Fields but it’s highly doubtful they’ll get it.

The right pick in hindsight was moving up for Parsons. Then take Jones if he fell or Mills if he was available otherwise it’s another season of Cam.

Anyone who parts with a 1st for Justin Fields needs to be standing in the unemployment line. Lance was dealt for a 4th, not a 2nd. Macs value would be similar to Lance if you take into account that a team acquiring him would get one less year on the rookie contract.
Mac is probably a 5th, similar to Lance without the upside athleticism. Fields is a 3rd at best, I agree with @Ross12. Any talk of the Bears getting a 1st is them pumping up his value. If he's a 1st rounder, then they should keep him. If they are dealing him, on his rookie deal, he's not a first.

Lance did not cost a second he cost a 4th rounder. That’s pretty good for a guy who has done nothing yet and hasn’t even shown he can play in the league at all.

The Bears may hope for a first for Fields but it’s highly doubtful they’ll get it.

The right pick in hindsight was moving up for Parsons. Then take Jones if he fell or Mills if he was available otherwise it’s another season of Cam.
I had Mills rated over Mac.
I’d still like to see what Zach Wilson could do with the right support system.

This is not pretty

I'm saying a 5th low round pick. Lance went for a 4th. This season really screwed Mac's value

This is not pretty

Rumor reported by who? As said by who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST