PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac accused of hitting Sauce in the junk!

Confused Jim Carrey GIF
I'm not sure what this GIF means. Just guessing but "I got nothing" seems to fit. Am I right?

He was. The video showed Mac hit him and then Gardner immediately retaliate by pushing him down, and then moments later reach down as he walked away in obvious pain.

That's apparently a thing now, BTW, among this generation, it's annoying. Some kid on my son's football team did that to him and thought it was hilarious. It really irked me, and my son was in pain for a few days there afterward.

It's a total d**k move, and I don't get the mindset there like, at all. Yet this is what they apparently do these days. The older guys (Ty Law, Jermaine Wiggins) seem surprised, but that seems to be a thing now (a "nutcracker"). I don't understand it, and certainly not thrilled that Jones did it. :rolleyes:

Again I saw nothing that showed Mac gunning for the guy's nuts NOR did I see Gardiner affected by anything. What in this clip gives you a definitive proof this happened at all? Maybe if the clip was a bit longer you might have seen something, but I have to disagree with you.

Montana to Young, Favre to Rodgers, Brady to nut-tapping goober boy.

It’s too bad the timing didn’t work out that Garopollo got to stay. The universe didn’t quite align on that one, but he would have been accepted as a real successor. You don’t have to fill Brady’s shoes but you have to look like you can carry the torch at least. This is just a complete franchise collapse.

Does this team have a killing-instinct culture or does it just exist of the fumes of people who are long gone from that locker room?

Mac Jones made the playoffs and got ****ing stomped out like Tebowmania, by a DIVISION opponent, in a straight up ‘GTFO you don’t belong in this tournament” beat down Buffalo’s dumb fanbase will now talk about for centuries.

As a side note, the “we just gotta’ keep getting better/we’re on to next week’ schtick played a lot better when you believed it and the team would later at least get to the AFCCG. “We just need to keep finding ways to improve.” Now I’m like, “I’ll say.”

Montana to Young, Favre to Rodgers, Brady to nut-tapping goober boy.

It’s too bad the timing didn’t work out that Garopollo got to stay. The universe didn’t quite align on that one, but he would have been accepted as a real successor. You don’t have to fill Brady’s shoes but you have to look like you can carry the torch at least. This is just a complete franchise collapse.

Does this team have a killing-instinct culture or does it just exist of the fumes of people who are long gone from that locker room?

Mac Jones made the playoffs and got ****ing stomped out like Tebowmania, by a DIVISION opponent, in a straight up ‘GTFO you don’t belong in this tournament” beat down Buffalo’s dumb fanbase will now talk about for centuries.
Eh not sure I'd compare the Tebow beatdown with what happened in Buffalo. Jones didn't really play well in that game it wouldn't have mattered if he did. Defense allowed drives of 70, 80, 81, 89, 58, 77, and 38 yards all ending in touchdowns. Literally couldn't be any worse than that.

Tebow completed 9 of 26 passes for 130 yards and 5 sacks in that Pats playoff game. If they had a competent QB the game would have been much closer.

Last edited:
Still not ONE Mac hater can explain to me (or anyone else for that matter) why there isn't a SCINTILLA of evidence that this so called savage attack on Gardner. Where is the groan? Where is the whimper? Where is there even a TWITCH to show he was hit in the nuts? Nothing. Nada. ZERO reaction other than to shove Mac to the ground well after the whistle (that particularly fast whistle btw).

Is Mac chippy? Yup Is Mac gonna give as much as he takes? You better believe it? Is he gonna whine like Gardner if he gets roughed up a bit? I haven't seen it so far. Just who is the dirty player here. All the haters want to give GARDNER the benefit of the doubt and throw Mac under the bus with ZERO evidence of a crime. Zero? It is much more believable based on the evidence that Gardner was simply trying to justify HIS dirty actions.

Unlike the haters I'm willing to admit I'm wrong about the play IF someone can show a SINGLE clip which shows Gardner in even a momentary incident of pain coming from this phantom shot to the nuts. But thus far we just have the same Johnny one notes trying to justify a dubious position....AGAIN.

BTW- what exactly are the other incidents that show this is a pattern of behavior. IIRC there was the ankle tug, and while I understand why the defender would be immediately upset, but that was clearly an instinctual move to keep the defender from jumping on the fumble. I WANT my QB to do something like that rather than just allow him to go get it. He should be applauded for it. There was nothing malicious about it.

Then there was the time where he supposedly "trash talked" an opponent (I forgot who) OOOOH, like that doesn't go on with everyone else. What player in the NFL gets that far being insulted by trash talk. Generally I'd say it is not a game for the thin skinned. Now personally I'd advise my QB, who is subject to blindside hits, NOT to trash talk. Defensive players have enough motivation to knock the snot out you, that you don't need to give them more. But that's just me.

Those are the 3 I can recall. Are there more? And if so what are they?

This is simply low hanging fruit for lazy media hosts too ignorant or lazy to actually work to get info that will actually INFORM their readers and listeners. and people with an agenda and nothing better to do than ruin this board. This crap has 18 pages and the x's and o's thread for this week doesn't exist, and the Cowboys thread has 6. THAT is how bad it's getting. Christ swap the word Jets for Pats and it could be just another version of a group of Jets fans.
The other major one is when he kicked at an opposing player (more or less in the vicinity of the crotch) when he was in a slide after scrambling. Honestly, that one was a little of a bad look.

The other major one is when he kicked at an opposing player (more or less in the vicinity of the crotch) when he was in a slide after scrambling. Honestly, that one was a little of a bad look.
Agreed, but I’ve seen other QBs doing that as a warning for defense players to not take a free hit. Mac’s leg went higher than it should have.

Yeah, I vaguely remember that one. But as I recall the leg was up all thru the slide, nothing intentional. Sometimes when you slide (like in baseball) the leg comes up. But yeah, it was a bad look.

Yeah, I vaguely remember that one. But as I recall the leg was up all thru the slide, nothing intentional. Sometimes when you slide (like in baseball) the leg comes up. But yeah, it was a bad look.
And it was also a terrible game...Mac should have not been out there to start with...

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
So, Mac slid with his leg up, grabbed a guy by the ankle to prevent him from recovering a fumble so he's a dirty player that must have hit Sauce in the junk. Is that what I'm reading? I'd be upset if he didn't grab the guy's ankle and gave up on the play and if you guys remember years ago, Brady did the same thing when he slid.

Again I saw nothing that showed Mac gunning for the guy's nuts NOR did I see Gardiner affected by anything. What in this clip gives you a definitive proof this happened at all? Maybe if the clip was a bit longer you might have seen something, but I have to disagree with you.
Just watch him. Jones goes up to him, arm stays down (Jones gives him a quick knock in the you-know-where - although it's tough to see from that angle). But as soon as he does it, Gardner then pushes him. And at the 0:09 mark, you can see Gardner turn away from the ref and walk away, and after he does, he reaches down to his nuts and slowly starts walking forward and you can tell he's in pain.

I don't think he made it up and again, I'm also not thrilled Jones did it. Albeit, it's far more of a story than it needs to be.

So, Mac slid with his leg up, grabbed a guy by the ankle to prevent him from recovering a fumble so he's a dirty player that must have hit Sauce in the junk. Is that what I'm reading? I'd be upset if he didn't grab the guy's ankle and gave up on the play and if you guys remember years ago, Brady did the same thing when he slid.
People don't bring that up talking about Jones' slide vs Chicago, yet many seem to forget that Brady did it also against, I think it was Baltimore, that time. They both did it to defer the defender and keep from being hit. "It is what it is."

by my count mac is lifetime undefeated after dirty plays. Beat Cleveland after the burns play in 21. Last year Beat the jets after the groin kick then beat miami after the apple play. If they win sunday he should start doing titty flips to defenders every week till we lose.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
LOL, we were just talking about this and my wife just said, "I don't care if Mac's a douchebag to other douchebags. As long as he wins football games."

LOL, we were just talking about this and my wife just said, "I don't care if Mac's a douchebag to other douchebags. As long as he wins football games."
Mrs. Ian for the win.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
I'm not sure what this GIF means. Just guessing but "I got nothing" seems to fit. Am I right?
You can keep trying to talk about this but I just don't care enough.

Scrotumgate. Let's all just offer a prayer of gratitude that Sauce was not overinflated at the time, which might raise embarrassing parallels with past transgressions.

Let's get some Bills mafia to throw bildos at Gardner

Friday afternoon news drop coming up so I'm sure we'll hear about the fines if there are any soon.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back