PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac accused of hitting Sauce in the junk!

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Saw the video and there's no clear evidence he did or didn't. For all we know it was a Jets player and Sauce thought it was Mac. There is clear evidence though that both of these are true: Jets defenders tried to rough Mac up after the whistle and Mac started walking away.

Next time I hope someone on the OL gives one of them a beating if they try anything like that. I remember Mankins taught Polamalu a lesson after he tried to rough up Brady after a TD sneak.

Saw the video and there's no clear evidence he did or didn't. For all we know it was a Jets player and Sauce thought it was Mac. There is clear evidence though that both of these are true: Jets defenders tried to rough Mac up after the whistle and Mac started walking away.

Next time I hope someone on the OL gives one of them a beating if they try anything like that. I remember Mankins taught Polamalu a lesson after he tried to rough up Brady after a TD sneak.
I also remember him getting tossed from a game for grabbing someone's junk.

I could make a Diego ***ot and Sauce joke but this is a family Pats fan forum. :notsaying:

Good.

I hope he did it.

I hope he gets away with it.

To Mac Jones I say
well done GIF

Sack whack or not Sauce should have been flagged. Mac was still trying pretty hard for the first well after the whistle so I don't care that much about the Jets taking him down. Most QBs get that call but whatever. Then even if Mac did hit Sauce in the junk Sauce's response so was late it really should have been flagged.

He wont get away with it.

These players will break his little perverted fingers.
I can't speak for whether your boy Zappy is perverted or not but he sure is little. Not too many 4'10" dudes have big fingers.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back