PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac accused of hitting Sauce in the junk!

People don't bring that up talking about Jones' slide vs Chicago, yet many seem to forget that Brady did it also against, I think it was Baltimore, that time. They both did it to defer the defender and keep from being hit. "It is what it is."
Brady’s slide with leg up in a defensive position that valued his own health over (IIRC) Suggs who was coming for him.

Mac Jones was a blatant attempt at a targeted kick to the gonads. He even thrust his foot forward.

Brady’s slide with leg up in a defensive position that valued his own health over (IIRC) Suggs who was coming for him.

Mac Jones was a blatant attempt at a targeted kick to the gonads. He even thrust his foot forward.
I dunno if it was targeted... I think his leg went up too fast in realtime to be deliberate. I think it might have just been a bad slide... which shouldn't happen anyway if you're a QB at the NFL level.

100% correct re Brady. Suggs in particular would have been happy to Bernard Pollard Brady and he's done that more than once.

Last edited:
ghows-DA-5cad530f-85b7-0a3a-e053-0100007fdb1e-9723ae24.jpeg

Mac after hitting the Sauce.

The officials were terrible. I mean, that play on the one not called for Douglas (it should have been PI) was beyond blatant, and it was obvious they weren't doing New England any favors in that one. I don't normally say anything there, but that was pretty awful.

Mosely should have been flagged for a personal foul penalty. He could have just pushed Jones rather than slam him to the turf. Not saying Mac didn't have some fault there (I get why he was mad given the two hands to his chin and bending his neck back), but Mosely could have separated his shoulder and Jones is fortunate he wasn't injured.

Either way, there has to be a line, and the officials did a bad job of finding it for most of the game.
All of which leaves some fans thinking that games are being fixed, or at least handicapped.

Looks like his helmet might (not “did” just “might”) have grazed the back of Hall’s helmet but it didn’t look intentional to me. No penalty either. Over a $40K fine anyway wow.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back