PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

@Kontra and others, I love you and always thought you were full of BS about posts being deleted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for you guys. You know who you are.
20200126_005201.jpg

Let's use this thread to conduct a test. I am going to make a post that is so awful it will demand being deleted. Then when I wake up tomorrow and find it is deleted I will post my physical and mental status and we can see how harmed I am by moderation on patsfans.com.

Let's use this thread to conduct a test. I am going to make a post that is so awful it will demand being deleted. Then when I wake up tomorrow and find it is deleted I will post my physical and mental status and we can see how harmed I am by moderation on patsfans.com.
Why not just interview mosslot?

Ok a post full of too much truth for the normie mods @ patsfans.com to handle has been made just before this one. Once they delete the post I'll update with how it has impacted me.

Post didn't go far enough, you should have included your thoughts on Malcolm Butler getting benched.

I pretty much trolled shmessy like a complete **** for two pages in the AB thread and nothing got deleted. Censorship my ass.

Sorry shmessy.

Question for the mods. If you have a post with a ton of positive ratings (funnies, likes, agree) and the post gets deleted, do you get to keep the positive ratings or do they disappear with the post.

This is deadly seriously important to me. The answer may decide if I stay or I go.

1. @Patjew I enjoy your posts, please stay.

2. Other than outright vile or racists posts, I dislike censoring people, and enjoy reading/debating controversial topics related to football in this forum (and even when the topics stray a bit from football). I can handle people telling me vaccines cause autism, and the Patriots suck.

Just my two cents.

Post didn't go far enough, you should have included your thoughts on Malcolm Butler getting benched.
No mention of the Pats needing to sign AB for 2020, either.

I pretty much trolled shmessy like a complete **** for two pages in the AB thread and nothing got deleted. Censorship my ass.

Sorry shmessy.
I call BS. I've ridiculed him, which is really easy to do, and posts get deleted immediately and I get locked out.

You're either an undecover mod or a snitch.

Sorry shmessy.
I think you're posts are great. If we have to keep hearing about how great Kraft is for not moving the team to Hartford, we can keep complaining about Kraft's indiscretions affecting the team.

@Patjew Man, buddy...I respect your opinion and your actions. I respect you as a person more - in so far as you present yourself in your posts here, at least.

I get the sense of outrage but I hope you reconsider, because in the grand scheme of things a thread being deleted isn't worth losing the friends you've made here.

To be fair mods quietly delete a lot of my posts and I tend to just move on and not get angry. I think it's because I got used to abusive mods at other forums that I just am like 'oh ok whatever' and happily move on because here the mods aren't using their status to berate me publicly or privately or something. I'm ok with it.

Not to sound demeaning to your feelings, but it's not like we're nailing a parchment to the door of Wittenburg castle when we post here so despite the feeling of personal injury I used to have I think it's no great loss when something is deleted, nor do I think it is oppression.

I agree with what you’ve said here fnord, but ... got to say a Martin Luther reference is somewhat weird in a post to someone using the name “PatJew” ...

It would be ironic if this post is deleted; it is meant strictly as cheerful snark and not to stimulate a religious discussion. Luther’s history ought to be viewed in a full context as should a silly post on a sports message board

And of course we totally agree: PatJew don’t leave, your contributions to this forum over these many years have been profound!

I think you're posts are great. If we have to keep hearing about how great Kraft is for not moving the team to Hartford, we can keep complaining about Kraft's indiscretions affecting the team.
Thanks! I believe that cutting AB was a mistake and that Kraft sucks. That much is true.

I agree with what you’ve said here fnord, but ... got to say a Martin Luther reference is somewhat weird in a post to someone using the name “PatJew” ...

It would be ironic if this post is deleted; it is meant strictly as cheerful snark and not to stimulate a religious discussion. Luther’s history ought to be viewed in a full context as should a silly post on a sports message board

Daaaaamn....that's a really good point. I seriously forgot what an antisemitic garbage human being Luther was.

I call BS. I've ridiculed him, which is really easy to do, and posts get deleted immediately and I get locked out.

You're either an undecover mod or a snitch.
LMAO. You got me. I’m an undercover mod ready to snitch on all of you forum freedom fighters. Beware, I’ve got my eyes on you.

Sorry shmessy.

Shmessy is so weird to me.

When we disagree it's like, how can this be an functioning human being with this ridiculous of a view.

But when we agree I'm like 'hell yeah go get'm Shmessy!'

I have this relationship with most posters but with him it's nothing but extremes. Either I think he's worse than Hitler or I'm ready to gay marry him, no in-betweens.

Um, if it’s not too early to ask, if we are going to do the convention next year as suggested by @SammyBlueCat...who is going to host PJ is gone?

In all seriousness, if forced to choose, I’d rather see @Patjew on our Patsfans roster than the GOAT on our actual roster.

LMAO. You got me. I’m an undercover mod ready to snitch on all of you forum freedom fighters. Beware, I’ve got my eyes on you.
LMAO

I think Ashley, Ross and Icy are great. The board is lucky to have them.

Totally agree.

Venecol probably thinks that means I’m a snitch looking to become a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back