PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

@Kontra and others, I love you and always thought you were full of BS about posts being deleted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get posts deleted all the time (once or twice a month). It's all in the game baby

I get posts deleted all the time (once or twice a month). It's all in the game baby
Those are rookie numbers. Hit double digits and then come back and talk to me.

13e.jpg

Mods feel free to delete some of my posts when I start frothing out the mouth about AB. I admit, I need to be restrained on occasion.

Mods feel free to delete some of my posts when I start frothing out the mouth about AB. I admit, I need to be restrained on occasion.
You're frothing in vain, he wouldn't have lasted.

I hope he will be back. The place will be more empty without him. He’s like Andy Dufresne.
My money is on him coming back. He's going through the initial shock of having a post deleted, which says a lot about the guy being here as long as he has, and never having a post deleted.

I think he's funny af and refreshingly honest, even when I disagree with some of his views. I know he's travelled a lot from his posts, so he probably finds censorship very distasteful, but I'm not trying to put words into his mouth.

@Patjew please come back. You need to be around to give sammy support. It would be preferable if you return by 29-Jan at 8:53 pm or so.

What timing.....

After resigning my mod role on the old PoFo in January 2017 the role was finally removed from my account last week. Thanks be to the creator.

I can no longer accused of editing/deleting posts and people who want to block me now can. That’s what I would call a win for everyone.

Hope patjew reconsiders

Absent extraordinary circumstances (like insanity breaking out causing lots and lots of posts having to be deleted) IMHO mods should always notify the poster that a post is being deleted and give a short reason why. And when they do feel they need to do a mass deletion they should leave a post in that thread saying what happened and why.

Seems like an odd position coming from someone who leaves innocuous red X's all over the forum without explanation. :D

Just kidding.

Seems like an odd position coming from someone who leaves innocuous red X's all over the forum without explanation. :D

Just kidding.
I don’t have a problem with that. I just assume that when he hits disagree, he disagrees with the entire post. I also assume that because he’s disagreeing with me, someone who has never once been wrong before and has an impeccable record on this forum, he is a complete and utter idiot. Hope that helps.

I don’t have a problem with that. I just assume that when he hits disagree, he disagrees with the entire post. I also assume that because he’s disagreeing with me, someone who has never once been wrong before and has an impeccable record on this forum, he is a complete and utter idiot. Hope that helps.
If only the mods understood that...

What timing.....

After resigning my mod role on the old PoFo in January 2017 the role was finally removed from my account last week. Thanks be to the creator.

I can no longer accused of editing/deleting posts and people who want to block me now can. That’s what I would call a win for everyone.

Hope patjew reconsiders
I've had posts deleted (which is fine, given the balance placed on the mods plate, I guess). I never knew or had mine edited (I don't think). Is that a thing or another conspiracy theory, lol.

I've had posts deleted (which is fine, given the balance placed on the mods plate, I guess). I never knew or had mine edited (I don't think). Is that a thing or another conspiracy theory, lol.
That was probably more of a PoFo accusation based on my time of running an alternate political forum when this place shut its version down. I think I lasted maybe 6 months doing that before I gave up. Nothing like walking in to 10+ PMs of posters complaining about other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back