PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kirk Cousins to Jets?

Not neccessarily. But I think the saints would have been just as good with cousins

Hm, maybe I should jump on the Cousins train.

I'm not against getting him, but I'd prefer one of the rookies.

Hm, maybe I should jump on the Cousins train.

I'm not against getting him, but I'd prefer one of the rookies.
What’s the downside w/Cousins? You guys have plenty of cap space, and his experience and talent are much closer to a sure thing than a rookie.

What’s the downside w/Cousins? You guys have plenty of cap space, and his experience and talent are much closer to a sure thing than a rookie.
True, but you certainly hurt your negotiating position if you're the Jets and word gets out ( which it did) that you'll " break the bank" to sign the guy......

Can't you get anything right? Jump IN FRONT of the train, not ON the train.

Mayfield, please.
Sign Cousins ($30 million per). Pick #6 - Baker Mayfield. Jete success, an oxymoron (or just moron for those seeking simplicity).

Or Bill could get us another Garappolo...so we just have to see

It's going to take years for this team to recover when Brady goes... not just due to the drop off at QB but because the rest of the roster is made up of UDFAs and low round picks, and Brady won't be there to cover for them any more.

Following Jete futility and suckage is a fun hobby! Driving on Route 2 today I was at a stoplight behind a car that had a Jete license plate frame. I was hoping to pull up alongside, roll down my window and yell "Jete suck!" but didn't get the chance.

Luckily, a wicked good Pats fan created a thread about Jete suckage.

This thread is about their ineptitude.

Really? I'd say Brees is in elite territory with Rodgers n Brady.

You really think Cousins is as good as Brees?

I agree that Cousins isn't in the elite category with Brees and Brady, but I don't agree that Aaron Rodgers is. He's overrated.

I feel like it'll be Minnesota or Denver. Unless the Jets blow him away with notably more money.

Poor Jete, see what tanking does for ya!
I think it's now at the point where it doesn't matter who the Jete get at QB, considering myriad other serious shorcomings on the roster, coaching staff, front office, ownership and fan base.

c'mon...it's the freakin' Jete...you all should KNOW THIS by now

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back