PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kareem the Hunt(er)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick a fork in the Chiefs?

The Chiefs are the NFL darlings right now and they won't do anything to derail that. If it were the Patriots, pffff.........They'd be setting up a press conference yesterday.

Yes, we go through this every time, and of course it's none of the NFL's business. No matter how many times you make claims to the contrary, that's always going to be true.

Well, can't argue with that well-thought out response! Good debate.

DtSERr4U0AAqyjW.jpg

Makes me cringe that most football fans won't bat an eye at this story, but act like Brady and Belichick are the scum of the Earth. A lot of messed up people out there, especially in the sports fandom world.

Why do so many players have DV histories and incidents like this? Is it an entitlement thing? A rage thing? Both? Sad that the good guys of the NFL have to deal with morons like this.

I agree with Ice though.... video = suspension

It seems like the NYFL and the NCAA are free for alls for athletes without character. As long as he can throw, catch or run with a ball, a player can get away with almost anything.

And who do Goody & the 32 go after? Tom Brady. I can't wait to dump the NYFL for good.

Did you ever get harassing PM's from him? He used to do that to me and then threaten to complain to the mods. lol!
No not to me.

He seriously did that? What a friggan loser!

1. Not on company time.
  2. Not about company business.
  3. It's a matter for the involved parties, and the law, not the general public.
  4. It should be none of the NFL's business.

But the country will spend thousands of man hours virtue signalling, anyway. It only took until post #6 in this thread for the insanity on the subject to ramp up to almost maximum power.

Public figures who do/say something stupid face consequences.

Bill Maher got booted from ABC...Lewis CK, Kathy Griffin...comes with the money.

Stick a fork in Hunt. He’s DONE! If the national media gets a hold of this, Goddell will be forced to give him the Ray Rice treatment.

F**k him!

But why is this leaking now though?

Last edited:
Hes the biggest POS on this board no question about it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, lay off.

He has had this same position irregardless of who the offender is. It’s his option and he is entitled to it. You don’t have to agree with it, but at least he is consistent.

Chiefsplanet changed the title of their thread from the TMZ title to "Kareem Hunt seen shoving woman in video of February incident "

Right, let's conveniently omit the kicking her while she's down in the title...:rolleyes:

He has had this same position irregardless of who the offender is. It’s his option and he is entitled to it. You don’t have to agree with it, but at least he is consistent.

He’s entitled to his opinion. I’m entitled to mine.

Deus is not consistent with anything. His position is what is convenient to his argument or who he intends to irritate because he has nothing else to do.

Chiefsplanet changed the title of their thread from the TMZ title to "Kareem Hunt seen shoving woman in video of February incident "

Right, let's conveniently omit the kicking her while she's down in the title...:rolleyes:

It’s not kicking, it was pushing with his foot:D

I'm a feminist. Women should be treated equally.

But if this was a 120 lb weakling dude getting his ass kicked by an NFL player I'd feel pretty much the same way. A big ass NFL player doesn't need to kick the **** out of any person that he has over 100lbs of weight on (all of which is muscle)

And this idea that a simple shove warrants a disproportionate response is galling. Someone shoves you walk away, call the cops, whatever. It's a shove, move on with your life. But no, this guy had to lose his **** like the musclebound manchild that he is.

Hunt made the first move by shoving the girl. That was when the kid tried to step in between to stop it and another kid tried to pull Hunt away.

Then Hunt made the last move by kicking the girl that was crouched down after being shoved against the wall by Hunt's pal.

All because the girl wouldn't f**k his friend.

First Tyreek Hill, then Kareem Hunt. Both are talented players who seem to have some highly concerning character issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes