PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kareem the Hunt(er)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over/under on Goody making this only a 4 game suspension?
He'll go with the 6. With the optics, the appeal will also fail. 6 games. Which is wrong. The kick her while she's down drunk and dazed Kareem Hunt should be out of the league for good.

I went to Chiefs Planet to see what those Mensa members were writing. I made it through 2 pages and have to leave.. Just a sample....

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=30049075bd472e0867acc2bb29c87e65&t=319175

I'm a feminist. Women should be treated equally.

But if this was a 120 lb weakling dude getting his ass kicked by an NFL player I'd feel pretty much the same way. A big ass NFL player doesn't need to kick the **** out of any person that he has over 100lbs of weight on (all of which is muscle)

And this idea that a simple shove warrants a disproportionate response is galling. Someone shoves you walk away, call the cops, whatever. It's a shove, move on with your life. But no, this guy had to lose his **** like the musclebound manchild that he is.

1. Not on company time.
  2. Not about company business.
  3. It's a matter for the involved parties, and the law, not the general public.
  4. It should be none of the NFL's business.

But the country will spend thousands of man hours virtue signalling, anyway. It only took until post #6 in this thread for the insanity on the subject to ramp up to almost maximum power.

This is also virtue signalling.

I went to Chiefs Planet to see what those Mensa members were writing. I made it through 2 pages and have to leave.. Just a sample....

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=30049075bd472e0867acc2bb29c87e65&t=319175

Ugh and of course they go right for the usual **** people do.

"She shoved him so he's allowed to break her face with a baseball bat now."

"He barely shoved her, it's nbd."

"The media outlet reporting this is garbage."

What a ****ing joke, goddamn I hate homers.

I mean, I know we go through this every time when you bring up these arguments, but of course it's the NFL's business. This incident damages their image. If a video like this comes out, and they don't do anything about it until the legal process is complete (which may never happen) then they risk losing revenue from the general public who believes that they're condoning this behavior.

Yes, we go through this every time, and of course it's none of the NFL's business. No matter how many times you make claims to the contrary, that's always going to be true.

I wonder if Goody is going to put him on the "Commissioner's Exempt List" like he did for AP.

1. Not on company time.
  2. Not about company business.
  3. It's a matter for the involved parties, and the law, not the general public.
  4. It should be none of the NFL's business.

But the country will spend thousands of man hours virtue signalling, anyway. It only took until post #6 in this thread for the insanity on the subject to ramp up to almost maximum power.

My company runs regular felony checks on us and for some reason they don't seem to give a **** if I committed the felony on my own time off of company property.

But it wouldn't be a thread on any social issue without some post from you that isn't both self-righteous and morally repugnant at the same time. An impressive feat and a Patsfans tradition.

Yes, we go through this every time, and of course it's none of the NFL's business. No matter how many times you make claims to the contrary, that's always going to be true.

How is this none of the NFLs business when it involves one of their players?

I can accept the argument that the NFL should have nothing to do with investigating off-field behavior and should leave criminal investigations to law enforcement and punishment to the legal system. If for nothing else, due to the fact that the NFL sucks at this stuff.

But we have instances out the wazoo of the NFL NOT EVER doing that.

To arbitrarily start right now would be a a bit of a fairness issue, correct?

Maybe they will start the next time a high-profile JETE is charged with something.

Last edited:
Chiefs sent Hunt home. Hunt is on the exempt list with Foster now!

I wonder if Goody is going to put him on the "Commissioner's Exempt List" like he did for AP.

That’s what I would do. Exempt list for the remainder of the season and if he’s lucky 6 games to start next season.

I've said it before, douchebag Irae supports sexual assault, domestic violence, etc.

Yep. Deus put me on ignore because I kept calling him out on his asinine posts. I still see his and also look forward to shredding them publicly.

He didn't disappoint me. Never does.

Yep. Deus put me on ignore because I kept calling him out on his asinine posts. I still see his and also look forward to shredding them publicly.

He didn't disappoint me. Never does.
Did you ever get harassing PM's from him? He used to do that to me and then threaten to complain to the mods. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back