PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kaepernick’s Lawyer suggests Pats are Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL front office....

Person one:
That Deus Irae prick still rides our ass about every misstep we make, and he's made it clear that he's just riding out the Brady career train. How can we get rid of him forever without having to wait for Brady to leave?

Person two:
Kap to the Patriots! Get Geragos on the phone.

He needs to get in line behind Dez.

It's not the first time his name's been linked to the Patriots, albeit in rumors.
Really? Wow I have not been paying attention to this.

I don't see it happening but if it did it would be a circus that would dwarf the one Tebow started here.

I will wait to hear Uncle Meats's opinion.

I heard that BB feels Kap would have good on-field chemistry/connection with Josh Gordon :p

and possibly Dez Bryant and maybe Ochocinco if he showed up

I don't think it needs to be said and I'm probably just repeating previous posts on the matter but Bill Belichick is not going to hire a kneeler..

A pot head? check.
A drunk? check.
A possible murderer? check.

But Steve would roll over before Bill hired a kneeler.

I don't think it needs to be said and I'm probably just repeating previous posts on the matter but Bill Belichick is not going to hire a kneeler..

A pot head? check.
A drunk? check.

Serious question- has BB publicly stated his opinion on the kneeling protest?

Nope. And he won't.

Edit - He's addressed it in true fashion. Just as he would if TB's shoulder was sore.

But I'd bet the FARM* against BB giving CK a roster spot, even if CK could help the team.

*I do not own a farm...regrettably.

Last edited:

A pot head? check.
A drunk? check.

I thought Devin McCourty was a kneeler? Am I remembering that wrong?

I can't believe I'm saying this... but as long as his kneeling crap is behind him, I'd see an upside.

Wait a minute... Deus just tapped me on the shoulder... lemme see what he wants...

anomalys.gif

Nope. You are correct... BUT Devin was on the team at the time.

Look, we all know certain guys on this teams previous squads took a knee and/or raised a fist... and there's no guarantee that guys on this team won't do it again in the future. But when BB reminisces about the sound of "cleats on the concrete" when he was a kid, I'm guessing that impacts his decisions today. IMO anyway.

The lawyer is obviously bullshitting.

NFL front office....

Person one:
That Deus Irae prick still rides our ass about every misstep we make, and he's made it clear that he's just riding out the Brady career train. How can we get rid of him forever without having to wait for Brady to leave?

Person two:
Kap to the Patriots! Get Geragos on the phone.
A reason to want kaepernick in New England :D

Lol he doesn’t want to play football

There's nothing to that rumor, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Pats were unsatisfied with their current backup QB situation.
Belichick has chosen NOT to use a roster spot to develop a quarterback who would compete with Hoyer in 2019.

Personally, I believe that developing a backup QB who can replace Hoyer is worth a roster spot, and perhaps even a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes