PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kaepernick’s Lawyer suggests Pats are Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling about this

If Kaepernick signs here maybe nike will come out with pig socks in the Pats colors.

I don’t want this freak around here. What if that whole rift story is true and B.B. wants kaepernick to get rid of brady?

I think the story about Kaepernick coming here is bs, like most of the crap that the mediots spew.

I think the story about Kaepernick coming here is bs, like most of the crap that the mediots spew.

I’m hoping it is all just fake news from the slobs in the media. And the msm can’t figure out why no one watches any more. Messing up sports stories should be a capital offense

NFL front office....

Person one:
That Deus Irae prick still rides our ass about every misstep we make, and he's made it clear that he's just riding out the Brady career train. How can we get rid of him forever without having to wait for Brady to leave?

Person two:
Kap to the Patriots! Get Geragos on the phone.

Would you really bail on the Pats if they brought this guy in?

Myself, I can't see it. The guy sat down for the anthem because he was sore he lost his job. Only after did he make it a protest. IMO, he isn't that good. For whatever reason, he fell off the Max Kellerman Memorial Cliff after 2014.

Now, devils advocate. Can you imagine if BB resurrected this guy and made him a legit #1 QB and he was ultra successful?
1) Brady would be knocked by all the haters as a true system QB.
2) BB would go to Canton as the QB Whisperer. Made Brady the GOAT, got 11-5 out of Matt Cassell. Made Kap into more than a social lightning rod.
3) The NFL would have a huge collusion issue on their. His lawyers would say "See? he was blackballed for 2 seasons because of his social stance. He can totally play." It would be a legal nightmare. If he comes back and sucks, then the owners get off the hook.

When the news of the Nike campaign came out, my wife asked me what I thought. I did a little research on Nike, thought about their current and future customer base as the largest apparel company in the world, and figured they were pretty smart. Bought some stock in my 401K. Up $1,300+ plus in two weeks.

Football is meant to be a distraction from life's real issues, like social justice, law and order, and saving for retirement.

When the news of the Nike campaign came out, my wife asked me what I thought. I did a little research on Nike, thought about their current and future customer base as the largest apparel company in the world, and figured they were pretty smart. Bought some stock in my 401K. Up $1,300+ plus in two weeks.

Football is meant to be a distraction from life's real issues, like social justice, law and order, and saving for retirement.

Goodell's contract renewed. Kaepernick paid $50M for protesting . . . whatever. Apparently, the "being a sh*thead business" is booming. :rolleyes:

Would you really bail on the Pats if they brought this guy in?

Between multiple screens and delayed viewing, I used to watch the vast majority of all NFL games played. Now, because of all the NFL ********, I'm so distanced from that kind of passion that I barely even care to watch Patriots games. If Brady wasn't there, I'd be gone. Now, to top that off, they'd be bringing in that f'ing clown?

Yeah, I'd be done. It's coming soon enough anyway. That'd just speed up the process.

Whats Ray Rice doing these days?

Jameis Winston stole crablegs. Pull off a trade.

I actually think he has talent...and with the right coaching he could return to the QB he was when he came into the league.

Nope. And he won't.

Edit - He's addressed it in true fashion. Just as he would if TB's shoulder was sore.

But I'd bet the FARM* against BB giving CK a roster spot, even if CK could help the team.

*I do not own a farm...regrettably.

If he thought bringing Kaepernick would help the team (at the agreed on price), it would have happened by now.

Why would we sign a back up QB who would bring a mass media of distraction. Kap started to suck the year after his SB appearance when they changed the rule that you could hit the QB on the delay handoff that he used greatly to his advantage. Once they could hit him and he had to throw from the pocket he sucked. He would have to throw from a pocket here because of our system and personnel. Sorry that is not close.y a strong suit for him

Why would we sign a back up QB who would bring a mass media of distraction. Kap started to suck the year after his SB appearance when they changed the rule that you could hit the QB on the delay handoff that he used greatly to his advantage. Once they could hit him and he had to throw from the pocket he sucked. He would have to throw from a pocket here because of our system and personnel. Sorry that is not close.y a strong suit for him

I thought he sucked even when in the super bowl

Huge upgrade over Hoyer

Totally agree and the Pats should get him in here ASAP, but I doubt Kraft would go along with it because he wouldn’t want to piss off his buddy, the American disgrace.

Totally agree and the Pats should get him in here ASAP, but I doubt Kraft would go along with it because he wouldn’t want to piss off his buddy, the American disgrace.
The only disgrace here is you. Is the Jets board down again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back