PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Juju fires back against Breer's explosive knee claim

giphy.gif

Has it exploded yet?

Im not a knee doctor, but I don't know of any conditions that cause knees to spontaneously combust.

In all seriousness, for it to be a "mess" its either a chronic pain issue (Bursitiis/Arthritis) or has some Osteoarthritis (bone on bone). I really dont know that much about this stuff. who knows!

Can we rename this thread to something along the lines for the sky is falling?

Wasn't there a rash of this in the NFL a few years ago with guys doing celebratory two-legged stops and blowing their ACLs?

Isn't it now referred-to as Pulling a Gramatica?

Last edited:
We’re almost one week away and we can see if he knee blows up.

Thanks; depending on the nature of the visit, I don't know if I would've subjected my post-surgery knee to that flight... I know how long it can feel...
....and he said he flight to Tokyo was 6hrs. Not sure where he left from but it wasn't anywhere in the US.

....and he said he flight to Tokyo was 6hrs. Not sure where he left from but it wasn't anywhere in the US.

I flew to Japan from LA (JJ's from Long Beach/USC) only once, and that was in first class; so that particular flight might've felt shorter than it actually was... Hawai'i maybe?

I flew to Japan from LA (JJ's from Long Beach/USC) only once, and that was in first class; so that particular flight might've felt shorter than it actually was... Hawai'i maybe?
That's still 8. But whenever I fly and there's time change, I couldn't even begin to tell you the actual length of the flight.

Honolulu to Tokyo is still 8hrs. I've done directs and 1 stoppers to Tokyo and Osaka from all over and it's always more than 10+ from continental US (unless he left from Anchorage) to TYO

I didn't know that any of the posters here had the money to fly across the Pacific first class.

I didn't know that any of the posters here had the money to fly across the Pacific first class.

I flew to Hawai'i (Big Island) with my wife two years ago, via Phoenix AZ, in first class for both legs... Not on the trip home two weeks later unfortunately...

My one & only trip to Japan in first class happened because I went home on emergency leave from Iwakuni during one of my WestPac tours... When I began my return ten days later, my connecting flight in Chicago was delayed leaving O'Hare long enough for me to miss my MAC flight to Japan from LAX... The military liaison there told me that those flights are just once weekly, so I'll be sent to Camp Pendleton to wait until the following week... He also told me that he's from New Beffa and to see him as soon as I'm returned to the airport... One week later he hands me my ticket, in First Class... Thanks USAF TechSgt Mello!

Naturally, that flight across the Pacific in first class didn't cost me anything, so you're still right!

Last edited:
I flew to Hawai'i (Big Island) with my wife two years ago, via Phoenix AZ, in first class for both legs... Not on the trip home two weeks later unfortunately...

My one & only trip to Japan in first class happened because I went home on emergency leave from Iwakuni during one of my WestPac tours... When I began my return ten days later, my connecting flight in Chicago was delayed leaving O'Hare long enough for me to miss my MAC flight to Japan from LAX... The military liaison there told me that those flights are just once weekly, so I'll be sent to Camp Pendleton to wait until the following week... He also told me that he's from New Beffa and to see him as soon as I'm returned to the airport... One week later he hands me my ticket, in First Class... Thanks USAF TechSgt Mello!

Naturally, that flight across the Pacific in first class didn't cost me anything, so you're still right!
The Air Force went the other way when I PCS'd to RAF Mildenhall (UK) from Yokota AB. Would not waive the "must transit a US port" rule, so rather than a 14 hour flight, I had to endure Tokyo-LA-2 hour layover-Minniapolis-2 hour layover-Gatwick-3 hour bus to the base.

So, one flight, crossed both the international date line and the prime meridian. Coach class. I was a zombie when I reported in.

The Air Force went the other way when I PCS'd to RAF Mildenhall (UK) from Yokota AB. Would not waive the "must transit a US port" rule, so rather than a 14 hour flight, I had to endure Tokyo-LA-2 hour layover-Minniapolis-2 hour layover-Gatwick-3 hour bus to the base.

So, one flight, crossed both the international date line and the prime meridian. Coach class. I was a zombie when I reported in.

I hope you at least were wearing civvies for all that... I would've forgotten what day of the week it was by the time you arrived in England!

Honolulu to Tokyo is still 8hrs. I've done directs and 1 stoppers to Tokyo and Osaka from all over and it's always more than 10+ from continental US (unless he left from Anchorage) to TYO
I used to do SFO to/from NRT (Tokyo) a lot. 11 hrs plus SFO->NRT, 9:30+ NRT->SFO.

Come to think of it, there's nothing to say he WHERE he was coming from. Most of the places that are within 6 hours flight time seem fairly unlikely though.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back