PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JOSH WILL COACH INDY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland, if they improved and fans felt they were driving towards success, should be happier.

That's not a Championship or else approach. Glad to see you're figuring it out.

Valid argument. I’d rather have the two Marlins championships & garbage than years of Rangers success and no titles.
Well I would too, but they are mutually exclusive things.

Why on earth would he?

I am sure BB puts the colts in the same category as the jets after deflate gate. It doesn't mean he will treat Josh any differently if he went to an organization that he respects but BB won't forget anytime soon the challenges he had to deal with because of deflategate.

Last edited:
I am sure BB puts the colts in the same category as the jets after deflate gate. However, I realize Josh is trying to advance his career and didn't go to the league offices complaining about taping signals.
Grigson is gone.
Mangini asked bbs advise, B.B. said we shouldn’t take the jets job because it’s toxic and he did anyway. Then he poached coaches and, then he started spy gate.
Mangini went to B.B.s alma mater and was liteerally B.B. jr, then he turned.
Mangini is out of the club because if Mangini not because belichick didn’t like who he went to work for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back