PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JOSH GORDON REINSTATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being put on the NFI list means Gordon can’t practice until he’s removed from the list but does count against the 90 man roster immediately just to clarify. He could stay on the NFI list after the cutdown to 53, but he would then be ineligible to be activated from the list until after game 8.

The stupid Titans announcers were saying Kendricks was LaCosse for a whole half, sometimes with his name clearly visible on his back. Then it the second half they finally realized it was Kendricks, but insisted that both LaCosse and Kendricks were playing, and both wearing 83. LaCosse didn't play a single snap, to my knowledge. Losing his number can't be good though!

Go through an average week of eating and drinking, and you'll find that you have no idea what the hell you were putting in your body.
If my career - and hundreds of thousands of dollars - were riding on what I put in my body, you can be damn sure I would absolutely know every single thing that went in.

Just wondering (and not singling goheels out). . .

Everybody seems to equate his last couple of suspensions with positive tests for substances/particularly grass, but do. we know that?

The program is supposed to have some privacy aspects and could it be he simply didn't make the tests or not in time?
Or even that he had other banned substances that we all know (Edeldude ) can be in other products (innocent sometimes if the player doesn't pay attention).

I don't know all the rules of suspensions and GotoHell makes em up half the time anyway, but could it be POSSIBLE he has been straight longer than most here are giving him credit for?

Just curious, someone on this board knows the rules better than me.

On December 20, 2018, Josh Gordon, according to the NFL, was suspended indefinitely for violating the terms of his reinstatement for violating the NFL policy on substance abuse. There's no question it was substance abuse.

It was not PEDs. They always say that and use a formula for various offenses.

Tom Pelissero: Josh Gordon facing possible indefinite suspension for violating terms of reinstatement

If my career - and hundreds of thousands of dollars - were riding on what I put in my body, you can be damn sure I would absolutely know every single thing that went in.

No you wouldn’t. Unless you were a player with a Ph.D in chemistry you would be as dependent upon those around you as anyone else.

The stupid Titans announcers were saying Kendricks was LaCosse for a whole half, sometimes with his name clearly visible on his back. Then it the second half they finally realized it was Kendricks, but insisted that both LaCosse and Kendricks were playing, and both wearing 83. LaCosse didn't play a single snap, to my knowledge. Losing his number can't be good though!
Agree with your last sentence. The ankle injury may be his undoing.

No you wouldn’t. Unless you were a player with a Ph.D in chemistry you would be as dependent upon those around you as anyone else.
I don't need a Ph.D in chemistry to verify every single supplement I put in my body against the approved/banned list. And if it isn't on either list, I err on the side of caution until I get confirmation it is ok.

Harry would look great wearing 88.

Harris needs to change his number after cut downs. 37 is a horrible number for a RB. Looks like Chris Floyd is back out there.

Perhaps this will change our understanding of the TE position.

I don't need a Ph.D in chemistry to verify every single supplement I put in my body against the approved/banned list. And if it isn't on either list, I err on the side of caution until I get confirmation it is ok.
I hear what you’re saying, and agree that I would have a team whose sole purpose was to vette (sp?) the product I use for me, and I’m sure he does. But, the supplement/food game is a dicey one and it’s a growing problem in the US to have **** not listed actually show up in product. It’s slimy.

He was very grumpy with Steve Burton at halftime so I don't think the message was about Gordon. It was just angry Bill.

That's what I'm referring to. Burton's first question was if he had anything to add to the statement they put out. Belichick's face got stone cold rigid right then and he didn't answer a single question Burton asked him from that point forward. You would have thought Burton had hit on his wife or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back