PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

They've gone through more starting LTs than they have games played...

Welcome back Punky!

I wonder how many times he'll be rolling out to his right this Sunday. Good thing for him he's not left-handed. :p

zach-wilson-jets-injury-savior.jpg

Last edited:
Well, yes, the Jete scoring more than their opponents is just crazy, but guess what Rich, they are still a disaster of a team that just happens to be stepping in sh!t temporarily. They are underdogs because everyone knows they suck! They got another softie next week with DEN, but then they have to play Pats, Bills, Pats. That dumpster will be blazing by the end of that!

Cimini has written more horsesh!t than is produced by all the ranches in Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota...

McMilfson throws for 110 yards and the putrid Jete STILL win? In Green Bay?

suicide-despair-no-output-death-preview.jpg

I'm enjoying the green buffoonery...the Jete fans NEVER fail...they are the Swallows from Crapisstrano...returning to their Gate D theatrics and Fire Marshall Scred antics at the drop of a ....pinhead....:p

I said in the Other NFL Games thread that it's now reluctantly time to congratulate the Jets on finally drafting a good Quarterback.

Geno has looked really good this year.

Can't wait to go into Metlife in a fortnight's time, with their hopes and expectations raised being above .500 for the first time in living memory, and for Belichick to **** kick the life out of Zach Wilson again

It's Monday morning so time for a little metaphysics as a reminder for new readers.

Deep thinkers have always recognized that there are two levels to the world: appearance and reality, time and eternity, substance and accident, essence and change ... whatever. The two are not separate but how they connect is mysterious. Sometimes they seem to point in different directions but, in the end, they come back together.

So the J-E-T-E may win a few games from time to time, but history teaches that they don't change. They SUCK, once, now, and always.

Jete Suck Echoes In Eternity...Learn It...Love It...

url
mark-sanchez-butt.gif

jets4.jpg

This isn't the place where people want to, or should, "be fair" to the Jete. And Sneezy Quinine is a moron.

I'm a big believer in karma, I try not to piss off the football Gods ;):cool:

I'm a big believer in karma, I try not to piss off the football Gods ;):cool:

Your alleged knowledge of karma is sorely wanting, I'm afraid. It precisely is BECAUSE of karma that the Jete are condemned to eternal suckage. Then there's this:

jesus-hates-the-jets-jets-boston-sports-extra-49127160.png

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back