PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

This is classic stuff from Bim Saleh Bim. I wonder if he's aware of this thread, his perfectly symmetrical dome would explode. Let's get our "receipts" together! I like what's printed on the ones he's holding -- "Gag Green Loses Again." "J-E-T-S Joke! Joke! Joke!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Back-cover-09-13-2022.jpg

Last edited:
This is classic stuff from Bim Saleh Bim. I wonder if he's aware of this thread, his perfectly symmetrical dome would explode. Let's get our "receipts" together! I like what's printed on the ones he's holding -- "Gag Green Loses Again." "J-E-T-S Joke! Joke! Joke!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

View attachment 45333

J-E-T-S JOKE! JOKE! JOKE!

I L-O-V-E IT!

Back page of the Year candidate... My wife's looking at me funny now because of my laughing...

J-E-T-S JOKE! JOKE! JOKE!

I L-O-V-E IT!

Back page of the Year candidate... My wife's looking at me funny now because of my laughing...

Look at the comments below the article for more larfs.

"Welp, I am 65 years old and was 12 when they won SB III. Can Saleh please cash in my 53 receipts?"

"Taking receipts? How about shutting the F up and coming up with a good game plan?? Or figuring out how to use the players you got???"

"Can coach wear something other than black all the time? Geez already those aren't our colors. He looks like he's going to a funeral and it fells like it after these loses with that attire."

"He's a thoroughly incompetent/totally over-matched/totally lacking the skills to be a head coach. Thus, he too will be gone after this standard disastrous jet season mercifully ends (yes, it's over the day camp opens every year..). So whatever garbage, nfl macho bull."

"Salah has no chance. They drafted the wrong QB. Wilson is a bust. Guy can't read defenses and can't stay on the field. Salah let's Jason Pinnock go who I thought was going to decent and keeps a washed up Lemarcus Joyner who was burned all day yesterday."

"He's officially lost it..resign now."

giphy.gif

They don't suck any worse than us right now.
You are clearly missing the point of Jete suckage. It actually has very little to do with the product on the field though that has been a joke too. Jete suckage is more about the very fiber of their being. A voluminous black hole without a shred of basic common decency that sucks in everything awful and rotten in human nature. It is the blight on humanity that must be castrated, banished, and ostracized like cancer from a healthy cell with constant never ending vigilant watch to keep them where they belong and to warn others from falling into the trap. Saying the Jete suck isn’t just their record or lack of championships, where they clearly are one of the worst franchises in existence, it’s the green oozing pustules slime that penetrates everything they do. Saying they dont suck worse then us is blasphemy sir as we have morals, common sense, and lack the mental illnesses required to root for such filth.

I know which team I'm rooting against.

That article is mixed up, calling Wrecks an "analyst" for ESPN. He's an ANAL-IST. This goes back to the X-rated posts he made for pimping his wife on Internet kink sites. When he described taking it in every hole, he wasn't talking football.

Here's a PG-rated photo ****old Wrecks took of his wife and their special guest in pre-game warmups. Note the footwork he was especially keen on.

michelle-ryan.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of the "Around the NFL" podcast.

Host Dan Hanzus is a typically delusional Jete fan.

Seems his off-season optimism is totally gone after just one game.

This honestly is the first time I've heard him throw the Saleh coaching staff under the bus.

It's also the first time I've heard him start to say he's hearing bad things about McMilfson's development.

"If you're a Jete fan, it's not too soon to start to panic!"

I'm a huge fan of the "Around the NFL" podcast.

Host Dan Hanzus is a typically delusional Jete fan.

Seems his off-season optimism is totally gone after just one game.

This honestly is the first time I've heard him throw the Saleh coaching staff under the bus.

It's also the first time I've heard him start to say he's hearing bad things about McMilfson's development.

"If you're a Jete fan, it's not too soon to start to panic!"

I love it when Sewer Yorkers in the media have their pee-pees stepped-on by the Reality that their teams Suck.

If you're a JEST fan, it's not too soon to question your life choices.

Old article, but a cautionary indicator of how things have not changed for delusional Jete fans:

Old article, but a cautionary indicator of how things have not changed for delusional Jete fans:

5-1/2 years... Can you imagine the fees all of those Lon Guylund shrinks have collected since then? That money could've gone to more worthy causes, such as fixing-up their mom's basement to make room for even more JeteStankGear...

This is from EIGHT years ago. It's always about the next "savior." What has changed for these morons?

ny-post-suck-for-the-duck-headline.jpg

I’d be so angry if this Jets comeback had happened to any other team but Cleveland.

The good thing for the Jete is they appear to finally have found a quarterback. Flacco threw four touchdown passes.

The good thing for the Jete is they appear to finally have found a quarterback. Flacco threw four touchdown passes.
Idk which comeback was more crazier the Jets or the Lolphins

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back