PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

Pretty impressive win out there, yah. Have to give the devil his due boys, yes indeed, Jets were impressive. Be fair now.

Happy the pats won but i must give it up for the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!

Pretty impressive win out there, yah. Have to give the devil his due boys, yes indeed, Jets were impressive. Be fair now.

Happy the pats won but i must give it up for the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!

Something is wrong with you, I suspect stank infection. Condolences to you and your family.

Time to start a BROWNS SUCK thread?

The Jete will have a real dilemma on their hands once Punky is healthy. Reports were that Flacco beat him out in camp and it seriously looks like he can give them the better chance to win games. So, why not sit Punky and let him learn behind Flacco (which they arguably should've done last year)? What happens if/when Punky is re-inserted and stinks up the joint? If the latter occurs we might hear loud chants for Flacco in New Giants Stadium.

The Jete will have a real dilemma on their hands once Punky is healthy. Reports were that Flacco beat him out in camp and it seriously looks like he can give them the better chance to win games. So, why not sit Punky and let him learn behind Flacco (which they arguably should've done last year)? What happens if/when Punky is re-inserted and stinks up the joint? If the latter occurs we might hear loud chants for Flacco in New Giants Stadium.

When is he due back? Could some mischief along these lines happen at Gillette?

When is he due back? Could some mischief along these lines happen at Gillette?

He's due back in week three or four. Flacco already has accepted his placeholder role, at least publicly. This is the exact same syndrome we saw with Josh McClown and Damn Darnit.

He's due back in week three or four. Flacco already has accepted his placeholder role, at least publicly. This is the exact same syndrome we saw with Josh McClown and Damn Darnit.
So plenty of opportunity to start Flacco! chants at both stadiums for Pats fans.
Although I'd not ask anyone to go that their stadium, just out of humanity.

Time to start a BROWNS SUCK thread?

It's amazing how many players do this, as in... All the dam time...

The only one I can recall doing the actual, you know, smart thing was Brian Westbrook at Dallas, many years ago...

Stephanski should've DRILLED into his players the need to STAY THE **** IN-BOUNDS!

Kareem Hunt did the SAME ****ING DUMB-ASS THING around the 2-minute mark... TWICE!!

I tend to watch bits of our divisional rivals, more than others, just to have a decent angle on the division - the young corner of the Jets, Reed Jr, looks very decent so far, amongst teh suck.

Sneezy Quinine exchanges pleasantries with his coach during today's Jete loss:

In other news, QB Joe Flaccid's stat line: 28-for-52 for 285 yards, four sacks, two lost fumbles and two interceptions. Looks like the stage is set for Punky McMilfson's return.

Last edited:
Joe Flaccid rolling back the years yesterday.....shame to see Wilson injured though, looks a player.

The panting Fant goes pantless into that frigid green wasteland like so many others stained by the green slime..

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back