PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

You mean, like the Jete trophy case? That hallowed haven for dust and crickets? This thread by comparison is fresher than your privates after a morning douche.

You're a bit late on that. God damned the Jete 53 years ago when Joe Namath sold his soul for a post-season exhibition win over Baltimore.

Yeah, we'll excuse your lack of perspective. "Bad karma" has underwritten the Jete franchise for so long you can't see the forest for the trees. BTW, what's the male sign got to do with this -- are you trying to convince yourself of something? Or soliciting?

Go where?
Lmao

I read this in a crazy uncle that screams at the wall voice

LOLLLLL

Thank you for the laughs pats fans LOL

Lmao

I read this in a crazy uncle that screams at the wall voice

LOLLLLL

Thank you for the laughs pats fans LOL

Yeah, Jete fans tend to respond with the "Lmao, LOLLLLL, LOL" when faced with uncomfortable truths. What else are you gonna do?

Yeah, Jete fans tend to do the "Lmao, LOLLLLL, LOL" when faced with uncomfortable truths. What else are you gonna do?
No it’s funny to see how far this cheating org has fallen, grasping on the straws of Mac and zap

I love it tbh keep it up

No it’s funny to see how far this cheating org has fallen,

Yup, 53 years and counting. Glad you at least find humor in it like we do.

grasping on the straws of Mac and zap

I love it tbh keep it up

"Grasping on the straws" ... I've never heard that term, what does it mean? Of Mac and zap? What?

God bless this envious, cheating organization
but this is the organization that has won the most questionable amount of championships in professional sporting history

No it’s funny to see how far this cheating org has fallen, grasping on the straws of Mac and zap

Name a single "cheating" accusation that hasn't been thoroughly discredited. You can't, without resorting to fake news and disinformation. Listening to you is like listening to those interviews with Russian citizens that think that they were attacked by Ukraine, and that the hundreds of civilian strikes on residential and civic buildings are the Ukranians bombing themselves. It is that delusional. And your draft is like the Russian conscription - the old, the feabile, and felons.

@Ian - why does the word Jetes bring up a misspelling error in the text box?

@Ian - why does the word Jetes bring up a misspelling error in the text box?

"Jete" already is plural so "Jetes" would be a redundancy. But Jete also draws that dotted-red underline error. In a way that's appropriate because the team itself is erroneous.

I love it tbh keep it up
Darrell Revis says hi and don't worry about the tampering charges. That isn't really cheating or having a coach trip a player on the field of play. Neverming the team cheating the team out of countless hours watching the games. All Jets fans must feel like the guy in A Clockwork Orange.

BTW, this is the Tweet Cimini is referencing although Moore deleted it:

If I say what I really wanna say...I'll be the selfish guy...we winning. Grateful! Huge blessing! All I ever wanted. Butter sweet for me em but I'll be solid. So I'll just stay quiet. Just know I don't understand either. https://t.co/mROuef1ejd

— Elijah Moore (@e_moore03) October 17, 2022

Da Jete really know how to pick them, lol!

Mmmmm.... Butter sweet

These Jete soap operas just keep writing themselves. Now we have new cast member Elijah "Butter Sweet" Moore. The idiot tweets about being a team player then ends it with a selfish whine.

494670.jpg

Elijah-Moore-NY-Jets-Training-Camp-2021-1536x864.jpg

Last edited:
The test of wills has escalated:

Quoting: "To ask him to play a football game with where he is from a mental standpoint wouldn't be fair to him, in my opinion," coach Robert Saleh told reporters. "But that's strictly my decision."

So the other 52 players are getting a pass?

If you want to feel better about the Patriots' WR drafting history, look up the Jets' WR drafting history over the last 10 years.

2012 Stephen Hill, 2nd round. 45 career receptions.
2014 Jalen Saunders, 4th round + Shaquelle Evans 4th round, 1 career reception between them.
2014 Quincy Enunwa, 6th round. A functional 119 career receptions but career cut short with neck injury.
2015 Devin Smith, 2nd round. 15 career receptions.
2016 Charone Peake, 7th round. 22 career receptions.
2017 ArDarius Stewart, 3rd round and Chad Hansen, 4th round. 32 career receptions between them.
2020 Denzel Mims, 2nd round. 31 career receptions, in the doghouse so deep he might be released or traded any day.
2021 Elijah Moore, 2nd round. Last year's OMG Steal! 59 career receptions and wants to be traded.
2022 Garrett Wilson, 1st round. This year's OMG Best Draft Pick Ever! 24 receptions so far.

Their current #4 receiver is Pats 7th round pick Braxton Berrios who has 97 career receptions, which would place him 2nd on this list.

N'Keal Harry would place third on this list with 57 career receptions.

Quoting: "To ask him to play a football game with where he is from a mental standpoint wouldn't be fair to him, in my opinion," coach Robert Saleh told reporters. "But that's strictly my decision."

So the other 52 players are getting a pass?
And the coaches, including Saleh-Bim himself?

And the coaches, including Saleh-Bim himself?

We have known for years that "from a mental standpoint" asking the Jete to play football "wouldn't be fair," especially to their fans.

Last edited:

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back