PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when did you start sniffin' the 'caine?

Gregg Williams brought bad karma to the swamp. You can blame him for it.
Williamson was playing late in the game with the backups, apparently, so Jets fans blaming Gregg Williams is literally what’s happening.

Williamson was playing late in the game with the backups, apparently, so Jets fans blaming Gregg Williams is literally what’s happening.

Pretty sure it was in the 1st half. Still with the strong 2s.... many who rotate in with the starters.

Was just crap luck. ---- happens.

Pretty sure it was in the 1st half. Still with the strong 2s.... many who rotate in with the starters.

Was just crap luck. ---- happens.
What is "strong 2s"? Is that a Jete term of some sort, or what happens after an enema? Maybe both?

Last edited:
How can you have Strong 2's when you don't have Strong 1's?

Was hoping no one here would notice that thread. Damn you Icy!
Why hate on the messenger? Only an idiot would want the truth ignored. Oh, wait ...

How can you have Strong 2's when you don't have Strong 1's?

I think "Strong 2s" might be their (optimistic) name for their "1s."

I took a Strong 2 this morning thanks to increased fiber in my diet.

You should try some probiotics. So with the 50+ billion cultures.

You should try some probiotics. So with the 50+ billion cultures.
Whenever I feel a tad constipated I watch some Jete film, then imagine myself as a Jete fan enduring that ineptitude year-in/year-out. Does the trick every time.

Whenever I feel a tad constipated I watch some Jete film, then imagine myself as a Jete fan enduring that ineptitude year-in/year-out. Does the trick every time.

This should help you on the bowl then...

That coloring can't be good for your rear. Look into a bidet. Only like $30. You'll thank me later. Best $30 you'll ever spend.

You almost have a point, that coloring isn't good for much else

That coloring can't be good for your rear. Look into a bidet. Only like $30. You'll thank me later. Best $30 you'll ever spend.
You bought, own and use a bidet. Does it help soothe your painful swelling afterward?

image1.jpg

You bought, own and use a bidet. Does it help soothe your painful swelling afterward?

View attachment 23907

You can joke about the Jets. I draw the line at bidets though. Those things are awesome!

This country needs to wake up and start using 'em.

Not just for #2 either. Say a day like today... 90 degrees, do a lil yard work and ya get a lil sweaty, already showered earlier... just stop by the bathroom and get a lil spritz. :D Quite refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe