PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should help you on the bowl then...

Hoyer, Stidham, Allen, and Rosen also looked awesome (against vanilla preseason defenses.). Wow - what a massive QB division this will be. I think Darnold wins MVP easily, though the others will do okay too. I’m just astounded that, as a professional QB, he has the ability to complete FIVE passes to wide receivers...in a scrimmage against a team that allowed a 98.3 passer rating last year.

EDIT: Looks like Greg Gilbert (Browns) and Jacoby Brisset (Colts) will be in the MVP race, too. They are have QB ratings of 141 and 127 in their preseason games. Still, Darnold’s 5/7 CLINIC was historically great.

Hoyer, Stidham, Allen, and Rosen also looked awesome (against vanilla preseason defenses.). Wow - what a massive QB division this will be. I think Darnold wins MVP easily, though the others will do okay too. I’m just astounded that, as a professional QB, he has the ability to complete FIVE passes to wide receivers...in a scrimmage against a team that allowed a 98.3 passer rating last year.

EDIT: Looks like Greg Gilbert (Browns) and Jacoby Brisset (Colts) will be in the MVP race, too. They are have QB ratings of 141 and 127 in their preseason games. Still, Darnold’s 5/7 performs is historically great.

Rest assured I'll continue to update you of his progress.

EDIT: Looks like Greg Gilbert (Browns) and Jacoby Brisset (Colts) will be in the MVP race, too. They are have QB ratings of 141 and 127 in their preseason games. Still, Darnold’s 5/7 performs is historically great.
Whats the matter with you? In case you missed it, this is the Jest SUCK thread. Not the jest Suck-up thread.

You can joke about the Jets. I draw the line at bidets though. Those things are awesome!

This country needs to wake up and start using 'em.

Not just for #2 either. Say a day like today... 90 degrees, do a lil yard work and ya get a lil sweaty, already showered earlier... just stop by the bathroom and get a lil spritz. :D Quite refreshing.
you need to take a long, fetid dirt nap...

you need to take a long dirt nap...

I thought you and Tuney were friends.

Did he beat you in bocce ball or something?

psychotic break again? WTF are you trying to say in planet earth terms...you come in pieces?

psychotic break again? WTF are you trying to say in planet earth terms...you come in pieces?

Hey you changed that post so many times... I just replied to the initial post and ignored your edits.

Rest assured I'll continue to update you of his progress.

Update, not necessarily in a factual way but yeah, you know, update. Like when Jete fan updated us Darnit was the best QB on the planet over his last 5 games last season. Forgetting we all watched him pee down his leg against the Pats and saw the (cough) highlights from his brilliant 31.8 rating 4 int outing against the Phins. Jete fan sure does put the up in update :rolleyes:

Pretty sure it was in the 1st half. Still with the strong 2s.... many who rotate in with the starters.

Was just crap luck. ---- happens.
Just one more piece of crap luck on the fifty year fetid pile of bad luck...

Hey you changed that post so many times... I just replied to the initial post and ignored your edits.
Please take it a few steps further and ignore this thread for the rest of 2019. My faith in humanity has eroded significantly and you're pushing it over the edge.

At this point I just click dislike/disagree without reading Jetefan69's posts. Keeps my IQ safe from from dropping :D

Ladies and gentlemen, any of you on the anti-immigrant bandwagon might want to consider that every immigrant who comes from these shores from another country, be it ever so humble, dilutes the influence of JETE fans. In this way we are continually reinvigorated and strengthened, unless they become JETE fans too, but the immigrant work ethic tends to lead them to a feeling of kinship with anybody BUT the JETE. Exception: people from countries that have recently experienced famine were big fan of the Rex Ryan JETE, because they wanted a goddam snack.

Ladies and gentlemen, any of you on the anti-immigrant bandwagon might want to consider that every immigrant who comes from these shores from another country, be it ever so humble, dilutes the influence of JETE fans. In this way we are continually reinvigorated and strengthened, unless they become JETE fans too, but the immigrant work ethic tends to lead them to a feeling of kinship with anybody BUT the JETE. Exception: people from countries that have recently experienced famine were big fan of the Rex Ryan JETE, because they wanted a goddam snack.
Jete fans should be deported to Kurdistan.

Nah..Greenland...for the obvious reason(s)

don't overthink it,JeteFan...it is far more simplistic, like your pinheaded fandom

This should help you on the bowl then...

Brian Baldinger is a former offensive lineman and journeyman broadcaster not exactly known as an expert on quarterback play. But as long as you want to play this game, here's something to ponder. When was the last time Dam Darnit made a touchdown pass like THIS? Never? Thought so ...

Poor ol JeteFan69 hasn't figured out that collecting talent isn't the same as building a team.

How much is LeVon Bletch being paid, compared to the OL that needs to open holes for him to run through and provide time for Sam Darnit to try to avoid throwing interceptions?

Looking at da Jete schedule, I'm finding a hard time coming up with six games they can win, and given they only won 4 last year it's hard to project more than that.

Brian Baldinger is a former offensive lineman and journeyman broadcaster not exactly known as an expert on quarterback play. But as long as you want to play this game, here's something to ponder. When was the last time Dam Darnit made a touchdown pass like THIS? Never? Thought so ...

Seriously, per the comment in that thread, those releases are filthy... I remember when Jimmy G had that tag put on him in camp... Then again, we were able to deal him to SF, and sold sky-high, in retrospect.

It must be terrible to be the JETE front office, where you're trying to delude the owner and fan base, rather than talk up a prospect for a trade partner (shiver.) God bless Jimmy G, by the way... I hope it does all fall into place in SF...

As for Darnold, he's in the wrong place to succeed. They fail in NY. That's just what they do.

Although I do appreciate the kid's commitment to his delusion that he can beat TFB by not saying "happy birthday."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe