PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And @BaconGrundleCandy, that list of epithets in your signature is positively Homeric. I'd add The Unsacked Sacker to make him Odysseuser, but otherwise, big ups.

I was axing myself the other day, I said self, why do the NY JETE keep picking USC quarterbacks and breaking them? And I realized, it's because they're Trojans. Now before you start thinking that I am going to say JETE fans reproduce by breaking Trojans, this time I'm not. I'm going all uptown on you and saying that the JETE coaching staff in this analogy is like Agamemnon, the Greek commanding general. He spends 10 years breaking the Trojan then comes back to reality and finds that his wife has become Aegisthus' bronze-age love puppet, and then she kills Agamemnon in the bath so she can be with Aegisthus, and then her son Orestes says f*** you mom and kills her, and then the furies breathe down his neck in a painting. Long story short, Namath was Greek, I rest my case.
We knew that's what you meant;)

I was axing myself the other day, I said self, why do the NY JETE keep picking USC quarterbacks and breaking them? And I realized, it's because they're Trojans. Now before you start thinking that I am going to say JETE fans reproduce by breaking Trojans, this time I'm not. I'm going all uptown on you and saying that the JETE coaching staff in this analogy is like Agamemnon, the Greek commanding general. He spends 10 years breaking the Trojan then comes back to reality and finds that his wife has become Aegisthus' bronze-age love puppet, and then she kills Agamemnon in the bath so she can be with Aegisthus, and then her son Orestes says f*** you mom and kills her, and then the furies breathe down his neck in a painting. Long story short, Namath was Greek, I rest my case.

Translation...the Jete suck epicly

When your a Jet fan you've got the best QB in
Town.
You've got the gold medal kid with the heavyweight crown.
When your a Jet fan you're the swingest thing.
Little boy you're a man.
Little Sam you're the King

Jets fans must be excited they jumped up to #21 from #25 in the Bleacher Report power poll.

This is all Jete to me.

Link: Report: Ex-Patriot Inman visits Jets in FA

En route to signing with the Chargers, Inman stopped over at the swamp where Jete morons tried to woo him with stale cupcakes. He reportedly vomited when Dam Darnit entered the room and the sad, sordid meeting abruptly ended.

Link: Report: Ex-Patriot Inman visits Jets in FA

En route to signing with the Chargers, Inman stopped over at the swamp where Jete morons tried to woo him with stale cupcakes. He reportedly vomited when Dam Darnit entered the room and the sad, sordid meeting abruptly ended.

He concluded its better for his career to have walk on part in the war than a lead role in a cage.

Jets fans must be excited they jumped up to #21 from #25 in the Bleacher Report power poll.
Excited? Yep, they think 21 gets them a parade but they're frustrated because they can't find anywhere that has the date and parade route. Sad:(

Lol!............who?

Lol!............who?

In fairness, it’s a long, exhausting journey to become Offseason Champs every year. The guy probably needed to take the edge off.

When your a Jet fan you've got the best QB in
Town.
You've got the gold medal kid with the heavyweight crown.
When your a Jet fan you're the swingest thing.
Little boy you're a man.
Little Sam you're the King

6fe0e5d00ba7887e9642c8bb9d3deb53.jpg

• The Beatles' perform on the roof of Apple Records
  • Members of a cult led by Charles Manson murder five people
  • Chappaquiddick Affair Senator Edward Kennedy
  • PBS Established
  • Neil Armstrong walks on the Moon.
  • Average Monthly Rent $135
  • New Toyota Corona costs $1,950
  • Gas is 35 cents per gallon
  • Sesame Street debuts on Public Television
  • Domino's Pizza logo has 3 dots because that's how many stores there were in 1969.
  • The Seattle Pilots are a Major League Baseball team.
  • Frank Sinatra records his signature song, My Way .
  • Bill Cosby wins man of the year award.
  • The NY Jets play in their first and only Super Bowl

Last edited:
  • The Beatles' perform on the roof of Apple Records
  • Members of a cult led by Charles Manson murder five people
  • Chappaquiddick Affair Senator Edward Kennedy
  • PBS Established
  • Neil Armstrong walks on the Moon.
  • Average Monthly Rent $135
  • New Toyota Corona costs $1,950
  • Gas is 35 cents per gallon
  • Sesame Street debuts on Public Television
  • Domino's Pizza logo has 3 dots because that's how many stores there were in 1969.
  • The Seattle Pilots are a Major League Baseball team.
  • Frank Sinatra records his signature song, My Way .
  • Bill Cosby wins man of the year award.
  • The NY Jets play in their first and only Super Bowl
Just think about it, That was fifty jete cupcakes ago. But on the other hand the jest are batting a thousand when it comes to winning super bowls. That was for you jete fan79

Just think about it, That was fifty jete cupcakes ago. But on the other hand the jest are batting a thousand when it comes to winning super bowls. That was for you jete fan79

We shouldn't be squabbling on a sad day such as this.

Have you heard? One of the Koch brothers has died.

Shame, supposedly there is a bunch of Koch influence in NE. New Hampshire especially has a lot of Koch business.

NEW REPORT: The Koch Brothers’ Granite State Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey