PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jets-unifoms.jpg

giphy.gif
source.gif

i

Daniel-Kaluuya-Crying.gif
tenor.gif

I don't get why the stupid Jete didn't just go back to their '80s uniforms since the new ones look very similar.

GettyImages-72338489.0-Andy_Lyons_Getty_Images.0.jpg

Oh, look -- the pathetic Jete got snuffed at home by New Orleans, 28-13. Preseason game three supposedly is a dress rehearsal for the regular season yet self-proclaimed superstar RB Leon Belch didn't play (again), setting a fine example for teammates. And once again, rookie DL super-moron Quinine Williams is AWOL from the stat sheet. Saints QB Teddy Bridgewater did a fine job showing his former team how it's done; the Jete might regret letting him go.
It's the preseason bro seek help lol

It's not easy being green.
It seems you blend in with so many other ordinary teams.
And people tend to pass you over.
Cause you're not standing out.

There's a lot you don't get Tuney.
OK goofball, explain the Jete uniform change and why it ended up equating to a half-assed version of their '80s uni.

OK goofball, explain the Jete uniform change and why it ended up equating to a half-assed version of their '80s uni.

Explain a design team's thinking? How could I do that?

How would you describe the Pats God awful helmet logo? (Don't try to deny it.)

I do like the Jet uniforms though. Helmets are great. Uniforms themselves are above average.

Could use a tweak or two... but I doubt I'm the target audience anyway. Uniforms are designed to attract kids n women. Guys don't really care about that much.

Explain a design team's thinking? How could I do that?
Nobody can because obviously, NO thinking went into it.

How would you describe the Pats God awful helmet logo? (Don't try to deny it.)
It's a GREAT logo -- a contemporary spin on tradition that signifies determination and forward motion. It also is synonymous with championship-caliber football (something you only can imagine).

I do like the Jet uniforms though. Helmets are great. Uniforms themselves are above average.
Both are terrible, generic-looking and lacking distinctiveness/character. Like I said, a half-assed version of the '80s uniform. The change was unnecessary and aimless.

Could use a tweak or two...
So could your team, coaching staff, front office, fan base, stadium security and parking lot attendants.

Last edited:
Though he has yet to make an impact statistically this preseason, Jete rookie dope Quinine Williams already is feeling an impact on his wallet for roughing the passer. Link: NFL fines Jets rookie Quinnen Williams

Rumors are that he plans to appeal because he sneezed once again pre-snap on the play and became confused over the need to bless and thank himself.

quinnen-williams.jpg

I don't get why the stupid Jete didn't just go back to their '80s uniforms since the new ones look very similar.

View attachment 23972
Because it would make sense in that it would honor great players like Joe Klecko and respect the fandom and their history and inspire everyone.

They are WAY too classless to do anything like that.

Okay, even trolling the Jete for sucking is starting to suck.

@Ice_Ice_Brady , you think we could write a Hamilton parody about the trials and tribulations of Ray Hamilton culminating in his assassination by Ben Dreith?

I don’t know Ray’s story much beyond him getting screwed by Dreith, but I’m thinking Your Obedient Servant may serve as a good frame?

Solid depth pickup. CB is really thin. This guy has game experience and has started a few games too.

Sounds like Jets gave up one of our 6th round picks.
Hasn't your "team" already been fleeced enough by the Colts?

By the way, what's wrong with Quinine Williams? He has ONE tackle and a roughing fine so far this preseason. Is it a hayfever problem?

At NFL.com they voted on 2019 award candidates.
Q. Williams received the 3rd most votes for DROY.
L Bell had the most votes for comeback player of the year.
David Carr on an island as he was the only one of 28 voters to pick the Jets to win the AFC East.

At NFL.com they voted on 2019 award candidates.
Q. Williams received the 3rd most votes for DROY.
L Bell had the most votes for comeback player of the year.
David Carr on an island as he was the only one of 28 voters to pick the Jets to win the AFC East.
Pretty bizarre stuff since Quinine has done nothing in the preseason so far and Levon Belch hasn't even suited up.

I don’t know Ray’s story much beyond him getting screwed by Dreith, but I’m thinking Your Obedient Servant may serve as a good frame?

Ha, I was just kidding based on his name... I just thought we should do the whole show about Sugar Bear Hamilton... but I emphasize, I was kidding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST