PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should, 2nd week in a row Darnold has led an opening TD drive.

Sam is looking good. But we're starting 3rd string CBs. Come the 4th quarter they might be bringing in trainers to play CB.

Not sure how anyone bets on preseason.

Sam is looking good. But we're starting 3rd string CBs. Come the 4th quarter they might be bringing in trainers to play CB.

I don't think about it much and just go with the bet that consistently pays out for me - a Jets loss.

Seems like their playing their first string DL as they sacked Ryan 2 plays in a row.

Seems like their playing their first string DL as they sacked Ryan 2 plays in a row.

Mostly backups that last defensive series. All backups on offense now vs Atlanta's starting D. Great experience for the young olinemen.

Darn Darnit sucks...he's gonna get murdered this season

Got to love it - Jets loading up to make this tilt against the Birds their SB... f'n jete..

damned-vegans_o_3762653.jpg
Two more photos of these women ... Which one would you guess has had "work" done?

image.png

iac-gillian-3_11,10.jpg

I don't think about it much and just go with the bet that consistently pays out for me - a Jets loss.

Hopefully ya didn't bet.

bragging about a preseason win?...oh wait....right...jete just being Jete

Hopefully ya didn't bet.
So, did Googly Gaze get a Gatorade shower tonight? I'll bet that vile scum-sucker Gregg Williams was cursing him under his breath, watching Gaze soak up all the glory while it was his defense that sealed the BIG WIN. Did subhuman dope Quinine Williams play or get on the wrong plane to Atlanta? He's missing from the stat sheet. (The Jete offense amassed an impressive 199 total yards. Darnit is right on track.)

It's hard damned work being offseason champions every year.

Yup, it's time to...

...so we can get on to the regular season
(otherwise known as the Pats preseason)

Sucks that the Jests lost Williamson.. Means they have their built in excuse for sucking..

****. Him and Mosely were gonna be one hell of a duo at ILB.
Gregg Williams brought bad karma to the swamp. You can blame him for it.

Trying to come up with a good joke equating vegetarianism with the awful football team that wears a green uniform and coming up empty.

Okay, so you can't come up with a joke that involves both vegetables and the color green.

Never mind. You did.

I like the guy saying he's got ribs on, hell, I love me some ribs and they offend my God. I like the "look the hot chick isnt a vegetarian" jokes.

I'm not even a vegetarian, I just got this ball rolling by saying I am eating WAY less red meat, cuz, face it, it really IS bad for you, unless you're doing some Atkins song and dance that makes you blow up like Violet from Willy Wonka if you ever eat a roll. (Yes, exaggeration intended). Even then, who knows how it treats your heart and arteries.

By the way, I agree with you guys on condiments being the key, apparently the Impossible Burger guys (that thing is actually not much better for you than beef, but I digress).... the Impossible Burger guys don't even think it tastes like beef, because news flash, even the best beef really doesn't taste like itself as much as it tastes like the condiments. So they focused on the texture and "mouth feel," and for taste, they were trying to design a neutral landing pad for condiments. Hell, you can order a whopper without the meat (haven't done this, I am eating healthy, I'm not an idiot).... and it tastes roughly the same. So I make whoppers at home with somewhat cheaper and lower calorie veggie patties... not b/c they taste good, but because they don't taste bad. Then they just let the condiments work their magic. Mmmm. Lettuce, tomatoes, onion, mayo, ketchup, bun! Whopper! Oh yeah and some patty or something in there...

Anyhoo, I hear you on the Buddhist stuff, but could never do Tofu. Seitan, yes. That's why I get a kick out of anybody without Celiac Disease trying to eat Gluten Free. F.U., you don't need to, and by the way, some of the best "meat substitute" stuff in the world is pure gluten.

Anyway, everybody can go straight to heck except me :D

Seriously, I like meat, I like living, it's a balance, and nowadays I have to think that way :D I never did before the question "Why do I feel so painfully full and out of breath" resolved into "because you're fixin' to die if you don't change some ****."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes