PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but the problem is you have to go to Iowa.
Iowa is a great state, I know it well. Of course, much different than Mass. but special in its own ways. They hate the Jete there too and consider Levon Belch an escaped doorknob.

Last edited:
I've pretty much transitioned...But I agree w you, I ate the last of the snap peas, and I'm not thinking I need to order a steak to grill, I'm thinking I need more snap peas.
Good. My bro's family is vegetarian (Buddhists). They have like 12 kinds of hot sauces of varying "hotness" and brands they pull out for almost every meal. Tofu? Don't get me started. It's a constant balance for good taste of food and food that's good for you.

Good. My bro's family is vegetarian (Buddhists). They have like 12 kinds of hot sauces of varying "hotness" and brands they pull out for almost every meal. Tofu? Don't get me started. It's a constant balance for good taste of food and food that's good for you.
Yes, condiments are the vegetarian's friend. I can't survive plant-based burgers without them.

Iowa is a great state, I know it well. Of course, much different than Mass. but special in its own ways. They hate the Jete there too and consider Levon Belch an escaped doorknob.

That’s a good word for it.

That’s a good word for it.

Levon Belch ! LOL ...Did you copywrite that? :)

Levon Belch ! LOL ...Did you copywrite that? :)
No. I've been calling him that since he joined the Jete as an overweight me-first diva holdout.

Yup, it's impossible.
Is that a play on words? 'Cause the Impossible Burger is pretty friggin' good. As is the Better Burger, of which I eat 4 or 6 a week. Treat 'em just like regular burgers with regards to condiments.

I grilled a rack of ribs last night and they came out phenomenally. Wish you guys could have been there to try them.

Is that a play on words? 'Cause the Impossible Burger is pretty friggin' good. As is the Better Burger, of which I eat 4 or 6 a week. Treat 'em just like regular burgers with regards to condiments.
Where do you buy them? Aren't those things more expensive than meat?

Where do you buy them? Aren't those things more expensive than meat?

They used to be available only in high end stores (Whole Foods) but are now showing up in mass market stores like Safeway. And Burger King is now selling the Impossible Burger, and Dunkin Donuts is offering their sausage on its breakfast sandwiches. You'll see them on restaurant menus, even in bars now, as well.

They are a bit more expensive than meat at the cash register, yes, although that's just a matter of time and scale. Overall, they are less expensive, because meat is highly subsidized through tax breaks. In the long run, you eat less meat, your medical bills and taxes both go down (or at least don't go up as much).

damned-vegans_o_3762653.jpg

Trying to come up with a good joke equating vegetarianism with the awful football team that wears a green uniform and coming up empty.

Trying to come up with a good joke equating vegetarianism with the awful football team that wears a green uniform and coming up empty.
First, they're a bad joke. Second, no, that's all, they're a bad joke.

Seems like Vegas oddsmakers have bought into the Jets hype as the Falcons are just 2.5 favorites at home tonight.
I'm predicting Atlanta wins by 14.

Seems like Vegas oddsmakers have bought into the Jets hype as the Falcons are just 2.5 favorites at home tonight.
I'm predicting Atlanta wins by 14.

People bet on preseason games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill