PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to some sports show on the radio this weekend, don't know which but the host was a 9ers fan... Jets fan calls in and says something to the effect of "hey we might have a jets/9ers superbowl this year!" totally serious. I almost had to pull over.
Think he meant jets will be ****ed like an onahole

Jete fans were excited about getting a QB oriented HC until they learned the Gase Googly Gaze is contagious...

darnold.thumb.jpg.af03766a43529477acd6f1bbb21d52d1.jpg

I was listening to some sports show on the radio this weekend, don't know which but the host was a 9ers fan... Jets fan calls in and says something to the effect of "hey we might have a jets/9ers superbowl this year!" totally serious. I almost had to pull over.

It’s such a weird thing. As Patriots fans we’re allowed to be over-the-top homers to the point of laughable optimism, but we still tend to underrate this team somehow.

Don't risk brain cells trying to make any sense of what those certified morons post. Stupid + terminal envy + sexually repressed + self-hatred = Jete fan.
Come on Tuney. Lets be fair. Jete get laid. Laid down by our defenders!

Jete fans were excited about getting a QB oriented HC until they learned the Gase Googly Gaze is contagious...

darnold.thumb.jpg.af03766a43529477acd6f1bbb21d52d1.jpg

I wonder if they give Darnold the whole four years before declining his option, or they just outright cut him after three?

Sad thing is, he still might be the 2nd best starting QB in the division.

The only AFC East team more delusional about their QB is Buffalo.

I think it's "green in the gills"...as in they're so drunk their three brain cells are in a state of perpetual misfire

I get it. HA. good one!

(NY JETS and FOOTBALL in the same meme)

For Jets Fans the "grass is always greener" on their side.. not that grass, the one you mow or in the Jets fans case the one you wonder what to do about as wildlife thrives in their front yards..

For Jets Fans the "grass is always greener" on their side.. not that grass, the one you mow or in the Jets fans case the one you wonder what to do about as wildlife thrives in their front yards..
Huh?

o-CONFUSED-facebook.jpg

For JEST fans, the grass is always greener on the other side of the grave, that is, the top side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News