PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas... it's the holiday season. What's with the fighting?

Don't save it all for Christmas day. Give a little love every day. :D

Man, I thought you sucked before but after this last piece of dreck...you ARE the suck.

Gotta give the devil his due, that's some funny jete right there. Although I do feel a sudden onset of...

diabeetus.jpg

Fellas... it's the holiday season. What's with the fighting?

Don't save it all for Christmas day. Give a little love every day. :D

Among the many hypocritical posts you've made in this thread, this ranks in the top 10.

heh...all the Rat trolls were trying their best to get everybody to believe it would be great if the puke green jerkoffs won today....amazing how many scumbag trolls infest this board. At least Jetfan79 is up front about where he's coming from.

Once again you scumbag trolls, you got shyt on...right on your pinheads...again. I mean, it's a recurring green nightmare for you troll morons...but keep telling everyone it's in the Patriots interest that the ****in' green slime EVER wins an NFL game.Troll scumbags.

heh...all the Rat trolls were trying their best to get everybody to believe it would be great if the puke green jerkoffs won today....amazing how many scumbag trolls infest this board. At least Jetfan79 is up front about where he's coming from.

Once again you scumbag trolls, you got shyt on...right on your pinheads...again. I mean, it's a recurring green nightmare for you troll morons...but keep telling everyone it's in the Patriots interest that the ****in' green slime EVER wins an NFL game.Troll scumbags.
Did you see the stadium late in the game? It was almost EMPTY immediately after Houston regained the lead. There was time left on the clock for Blockhead Boy Blunder to work "more magic" and pull it out, but the Jete unfaithful didn't believe it could happen.

If you go to the Rikers Island mugshot page to view family portraits, you might be a Jete fan

In a perfect world, the JEST would draft the center from UNT. :p

Very good game for Sam and gang. Jamal looked stellar as usual.

Almost a perfect outcome. Youngin's played great, hung with a playoff team, but didn't hurt draft pick.

The win could have been better, but this is a very close 2nd.

Sams looking good! Imagine how he'll look with aonther weapon or 2, and a legit oline.

Almost a perfect outcome. Youngin's played great, hung with a playoff team, but didn't hurt draft pick.

Sams looking good! Imagine how he'll look with aonther weapon or 2, and a legit oline.

The goal of every Jets game is to lose and get a really great draft pick, they seemed to have cornered the market on that important part of the season, lets look at the last 10 years of draft picks..

2018... 3rd
2017... 6th
2016.. 20th
2015.. 6th
2014... 18th
2013... 9th
2012.. 16th
2011.. 30th
2010.. 29th
2009..5th

One might think that with all that draft picks that the Jets would have turned the corner by now, but no they languish and wait for the next NFL draft, glad they lost games... what a bunch of idiotic fans.. cannot imagine rooting for a team so they can get a good draft pick.

Unbelievable. You are so full of crap. News flash: they LOST THE GAME in one of the worst ways possible, allowing the opponent to drive the length of the field late. That is no cause for optimism. And here you are again talking "draft pick."

Did you watch the game on television instead of having mom drive you to the stadium? Did you watch it to the end or turn it off when Houston went ahead late? That's when the stadium emptied out -- no faith in Blockhead Boy Blunder to pull a miracle.

There's one thing that I noticed after watching the Houston at New Jersey game last night. Yes, unlike the fans at the game I watched it 'till the end. Here's what I learned:

The Jete still suck.

Unbelievable. You are so full of crap. News flash: they LOST THE GAME in one of the worst ways possible, allowing the opponent to drive the length of the field late. That is no cause for optimism. And here you are again talking "draft pick."

Did you watch the game on television instead of having mom drive you to the stadium? Did you watch it to the end or turn it off when Houston went ahead late? That's when the stadium emptied out -- no faith in Blockhead Boy Blunder to pull a miracle.

Good morning Tuney. Lol anyone ever tell ya you're a barrel of laughs?

Good morning Tuney. Lol anyone ever tell ya you're a barrel of laughs?
Has anyone else ever called attention to your break with reality? I'm actually being brutally honest about this. You should thank me but apparently are too far down the rabbit hole of denial.

The scary thing for you is the Jete appeared to actually try winning that game.

Last edited:
Almost a perfect outcome.
Sams looking good! Imagine how he'll look with another weapon or 2, and a legit oline.

From the standpoint of the Jete 100 year rebuild plan it was the perfect outcome, don't want to get the hopes too high when their only in year 50. With Maccromagnon (or whatever loser comes next) making the picks, imagining is as close as you are going to get.

From the standpoint of the Jete 100 year rebuild plan it was the perfect outcome, don't want to get the hopes too high when their only in year 50. With Maccromagnon (or whatever loser comes next) making the picks, imagining is as close as you are going to get.
I like that -- Maccromagnon. A macro manager of subhuman intelligence. :D

The funny thing is, a half century ago, I actually rooted for the Jete to take down Don Shula's Baltimore Colts. When the Jete won I was as happy as any fan could be. Now, the Jete just plain suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back