PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions:

1). Then why did you reply?
2). Do you understand the purpose of this thread?[/QUOTE

1) because you insult others and me.
2) why don't you explain it to me

You should read the "Code of Conduct" for this forum.

keep-calm-the-jets-still-suck.png

Ice_Ice Brady, help me out. Why did you dislike my post to "Tunescribe" where I posted "Guess you got the message" and "Enough with the insults"? My suggestion that he got the message was about "his constant aggravating posts arebout nothing to do with the Pats" or my suggestion that he should stop with the insulting remarks towards other posters that don't agree with him? Thanks in advance for the explanation, I appreciate it, Ice_Ice Brady.

Where is the post? Page number perhaps? I went back 5 pages and can’t find it.

Thanks I wrote out the post. Thanks for your response.

Yeah I was just trying to see the overall context and when it happened because I don’t remember. I use my phone a lot hit buttons accidentally sometimes, so I just don’t remember. Generally I like both you and @Tunescribe as posters, so not sure. I’ve found his posts to be great in the context of this thread, so that may have been the reason too. This thread is about insulting the Jets, so I wasn’t aware of some other plot line.

1) because you insult others and me.
2) why don't you explain it to me

You should read the "Code of Conduct" for this forum.

With all due respect, I can't help but feel you are missing the point/tone/tenor of this thread. The bulk (maybe as much as 51.1% even) of the 'insults' in this thread are intended to be of the tongue in cheek variety. Seriously, if you think about it we can't possibly be so mean as to truly hate the Jete or their fans. It would be the equivalent of hating on Special Ed kids. It's more akin to celebrity roast humor and 'meanness' except without a worthy celebrity. Sort of like roasting Vanilla Ice, Mr Whipple or Flo from the insurance commercials.

With all due respect, I can't help but feel you are missing the point/tone/tenor of this thread. The bulk (maybe as much as 51.1% even) of the 'insults' in this thread are intended to be of the tongue in cheek variety. Seriously, if you think about it we can't possibly be so mean as to truly hate the Jete or their fans. It would be the equivalent of hating on Special Ed kids. It's more akin to celebrity roast humor and 'meanness' except without a worthy celebrity. Sort of like roasting Vanilla Ice, Mr Whipple or Flo from the insurance commercials.

Thanks for the response.

Thanks for the response.
I had suggested earlier that you read the OP (opening post) of this thread. That tells you all you need to know.

Yeah I was just trying to see the overall context and when it happened because I don’t remember. I use my phone a lot hit buttons accidentally sometimes, so I just don’t remember. Generally I like both you and @Tunescribe as posters, so not sure. I’ve found his posts to be great in the context of this thread, so that may have been the reason too. This thread is about insulting the Jets, so I wasn’t aware of some other plot line.

Thank you, I don't have a problem insulting the Jets but I do disagree with the tone used by Tunescribe constantly insulting other posters whether Jets fans or Pats fans on various subjects. Subject closed IMO. Jets Suck

I had suggested earlier that you read the OP (opening post) of this thread. That tells you all you need to know.

Are you still beating your mother?

Are you still beating your mother?
I was only trying to help but you seem intent on keeping a hard-on for whatever reason, so take a running jump.

I was only trying to help but you seem intent on keeping a hard-on for whatever reason, so take a running jump.

Your the one that needs help big time. Enough IMO. I am going to put you on ignore.

Thanks you have missed my point. Enough IMO.

Gentlemen, may I remind you that the Jets suck? There are so many things to take out our anger on, including our masochistic litttle whipping boy who has volunteered to get his balls kicked for several years, all for his twisted pleasure. I recommend a cyber handshake and putting the beef behind you. We need a whole team effort here to properly comment on the immense, unbelievable crappiness of the Jets organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back