PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is, a half century ago, I actually rooted for the Jete to take down Don Shula's Baltimore Colts. When the Jete won I was as happy as any fan could be. Now, the Jete just plain suck.

Meh, we were young and should cut our youthful selves some slack. After all 50 years ago we thought Schlitz was decent beer and couldn't have imagined a time when a drug named after the most Jete smelling part of the human body could possibly become a crisis.

freaking jets got my hopes up

:eek:
If you allowed the Jete to get your hopes up you just haven't been paying attention...at all...for 50 'freakin' years

I almost vomited from sheer disgust when "analyst" Steve Mariucci said the Jete "had a bright future." What kind of deal with the Devil (read: Goodell) do the employed of the NFL Network have to make to have to say such fabricated soul-devouring ****e?

Has anyone else ever called attention to your break with reality? I'm actually being brutally honest about this. You should thank me but apparently are too far down the rabbit hole of denial.

The scary thing for you is the Jete appeared to actually try winning that game.

Elite #1 WR Robbie Anderson dropped a 4th down pass that hit him in the hands at midfield on that last drive.

It's not often the Jete QB hits the WR right in the hands...or near his hands. Reporter, maybe, but not a WR. What a blown opportunity.

Well, I suppose that's the best way you can describe the Jete over the last 50 years.

"What a blown opportunity"

Really, the fetid jete haven't won sht in 50, FIFTY years and your on here talking about karma.

Just messin' with Tuney. He deserves it.

You realize week 17 will be the largest age gap between QBs ever?

Should be fun.

Karma's a *****... ;)
Heh -- no, YOU are.

And don't come here talking about karma with 50-straight years of abject failure under your belt. Ingrate. Just think about it: Jete suckage is older than you are.

Last edited:
Oh my god we are likely going to finish 11-5!!!!!! This is the same record as the best Jets team of the last 20 years!

Damn, I was looking at this loss with some perspective but when you put it like that maybe the pink hats are right and it really is time to panic. As bad as the best Jete team you say? Cripes I need a drink or 3.

The marketing geniuses are at it again. Come wear your Jete jersey and play ping pong at Jete House! o_O Unlike their football team, it's supposed to be a "can't-miss" experience! :confused: Presented by Green Giant! :eek:

mail-1.jpg
mail-2.jpg

Oh my god we are likely going to finish 11-5!!!!!! This is the same record as the best Jets team of the last 20 years!

Why do you think last 2 games are automatic..? Puffing your chest like that after those 2 losses is kinda blind ... IMO.

Why do you think last 2 games are automatic..? Puffing your chest like that after those 2 losses is kinda blind ... IMO.

What part of "likely going to finish" seems as though it is chest puffing?

Wow, Jamal Adams made the pro bowl. That should be enough to extend Mac for another six years; he landed a pro bowl player with one of his five lottery picks. The power struggle is over.

Maybe he'll come out for the coin toss in two weeks.

It's funny...the Patriots take era-defining Jets players like Revis, Ellis, and Harris to the Super Bowl, sullying the player forever in New York. They take guys like Woodhead and make the Jets look foolish.

The Jets pick up a few turd ball bubble roster players and thump their chests. Yeah, we just got a guy you cut and put him on our practice squad. He may even be active for a game and sit on the bench. Eat it! J-E-T-E!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back