PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of "likely going to finish" seems as though it is chest puffing?
The part where there are 2games left... So post goes down the toilet if they lose one of the 2 games. almost like jinxing them.? o_O but you go ahead if it makes you feel better.. :p

The part where there are 2games left... So post goes down the toilet if they lose one of the 2 games. almost like jinxing them.? o_O but you go ahead if it makes you feel better.. :p

Relax, the post isn't about the Patriots winning or losing the last two games, it's about the Jets being a total laughingstock and putting into perspective that our lowest standards are their highest standards. I can assure you there are millions of idiots proclaiming victories for every team in the NFL for this upcoming weekend, so the jinxing goes in all directions. Of course, I'm not superstitious and don't actually believe in that stuff, but if I did, I'd say you are vastly overrating my powers in that I can determine the outcome of a professional football game.

But back to the point here, which isn't about the Patriots last two games; they were just thrown in to make the larger point that the Jets suckitude is some type of cosmic force. It's the only thing in the universe that a black hole can't absorb.

You join Patsfans with a self-congratulatory post announcing your arrival then continue to add insult to self-inflicted injury by doubling down with nonsense like this? Time to take a break.

Last edited:

Whatever is in that pipe is not your friend...no matter what it tells you

Whatever is in that pipe is not your friend...no matter what it tells you
Ok .. I'll be you. " Yay...! we are so good , Jets are so bad . Weeeeeee...!! Let's keep singing that song for 107 pages.. it never gets old...". :p

Ok .. I'll be you. " Yay...! we are so good , Jets are so bad . Weeeeeee...!! Let's keep singing that song for 107 pages.. it never gets old...". :p

(sigh) If I was given a frontal lobotomy you still couldn't be me on your best day.
Although...maybe your nonsense would be easier to tolerate with a bottle in front of me...

ExcitableWavyBug-size_restricted.gif

Has it really been only 107 pages? Folks must be starting to feel bad for the Jete. It's not like they don't suck anymore. They might suck more now than ever.

(sigh) If I was given a frontal lobotomy you still couldn't be me on your best day.
Although...maybe your nonsense would be easier to tolerate with a bottle in front of me...
I could only manage one sentence... That's enough..o_O

Has it really been only 107 pages? Folks must be starting to feel bad for the Jete. It's not like they don't suck anymore. They might suck more now than ever.

Yaaayyyy ... This is so much fun:p

This thread definitely isn't f, or you. Now go away.

We are definitely going to need to have a word with the doorman, clearly he hasn't been checking id's.

gives new meaning to the phrase "nutty buddy"...

Last edited:
You join Patsfans with a self-congratulatory post announcing your arrival then continue to add insult to self-inflicted injury by doubling down with nonsense like this? Time to take a break.

Give him a break Tune. He went to the Philippines and found a girlfriend. That's tough to do. :eek: He's been puffing his chest about it for weeks.

Give him a break Tune. He went to the Philippines and found a girlfriend. That's tough to do. :eek: He's been puffing his chest about it for weeks.

He went to the Philippines to get one? They stopped delivering?

Last edited:
He went to the Philippines to get one? They stopped delivering?

Don't get me wrong. That comment was not aimed at Philippine women. Lived in Asia for a couple of years and saw too much of how Filipinos are treated by the Chinese (Hong Kong) and "Westerners" living abroad. It's unbelievable.

Don't get me wrong. That comment was not aimed at Philippine women. Lived in Asia for a couple of years and saw too much of how Filipinos are treated by the Chinese (Hong Kong) and "Westerners" living abroad. It's unbelievable.

Neither was mine. Like many guys in my age group my first experience with the Philippines was Subic Bay and it's environs, you sure as hell knew you weren't in Kansas anymore. I have been to the Philippines 3 times since as well as many other trips to Asia and while I saw nothing close to what it was like around Subic in the 70's it's without question appalling how poorly Filipinos are treated and that's in a part of the world where life is cheap to begin with.

Last edited:
oh yes...yes you do...you SUCK, Jets..Merry Suckmas suckers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes