PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't break a goddamned egg dropped twenty stories onto a green sewer cover. Of course your welcome to try a simulation using your cranium....we'll even give out marks...

Good_Score-56a946cc5f9b58b7d0f9d8fe.jpg

LOL did I just read that the next stage in the Jete master plan is to accept suckage throughout 2018, something about a 2019 uncapped year blah blah blah?

Is that what you guys are telling each other at the beginning of every year now? "We suck but it's a special different year - here are the reasons it's good to suck this year..."

You notice how salty we are, JETE fan? That's because we had one of those terrible years when we win the conference but didn't win the Super Bowl. Year after year as you look around here, granted, you'll see spoiled fans... but it's year after year of being the favorite going into the season to win it all, and then quite often, winning it.

Damnnnnnnn!

So while you are bouncing year to year to a new excuse or "master plan" waiting for an uncapped year, or tanking the year for a certain QB, or whatever prescuse y0u want to make... every year... we just quietly go about our business expecting - with good reason - that we're about to go on another run that could result in yet another SB victory.

Now we know it could all unwind tomorrow - sad to say, that's the nature of a dynasty, the high price of having something to lose. We're all 0-0, right?

I do remember some years wandering in the wilderness, but droughts are supposed to end. 50 years of incompetence? Come on man.

You're the sad embers of one over-hyped guy having one over-hyped year when the Super Bowl wasn't even called the Super Bowl. Most of you weren't born back in the glory days, I'm sorry, glory day, singular.

The youngest people aware of football at that time are all planning retirement. The hot chicks throwing themselves at Broadway Joe back then are throwing out their hips.

Fittingly, the JETE have become the life alert ad of the NFL: "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!"

When the JETE last mattered, the U.S. was still in Vietnam. You could pick up a new Pontiac GTO for $3,000. The average home price was $25K. The average household income was about $7,300.

The moon landing was in the future. Woodstock was in the future. There were no personal computers or internet. A Jete Fan in 1969 looking back at a big win equally far back would be crowing about beating the Kaiser in World War I. Come to that, it's been longer since the JETE mattered than it was from the end of the Civil War to the beginning of World War I.

A football fan in 1969 would be far more justified talking about Bronco Nagurski than today's football fan is talking about the "SB winning" Jete today.

The cells in a human body turn over every 7 years... Jete Fan born the year that you last mattered would have completely turned over 7 times.

Europe and North America are more than 4 feet further apart than they were the last time the JETE mattered. Australia's 12 feet closer to Asia since then. There were 2 Germanies and 1 Sudan, if that. We're on our 5th pope since anybody cared about the JETE.

Yes, please tell us all about the grand master plan that comes to fruition in 2019 because it's an uncapped year.

You guys are the masters of the long game.

LOL did I just read that the next stage in the Jete master plan is to accept suckage throughout 2018, something about a 2019 uncapped year blah blah blah?

Is that what you guys are telling each other at the beginning of every year now? "We suck but it's a special different year - here are the reasons it's good to suck this year..."
Yes, it's clear they've already written off this upcoming season.

How do we know that?

They brought in two quarterbacks. One is too old to be the long term answer. The other is less old and has some talent, but guess what, the Jete only signed him for one year! The dude has a great year and he can walk and the Jete get NOTHING. They can franchise him, but then the Kirk Cousins scenario kicks in: you have to pay him at over-market rates, and he can still just walk away after a year, rinse, repeat!

Ahh, so lets draft a rookie QB. Well, the front office making the pick is the same one that (a) has been favoring the defense over the offense for years now and (b) is the same set of talent evaluators who picked Petty and Hackenburg! All those nice 2nd round picks that could have helped rebuild the offensive line or talent positions are gone. Even the idiot troll Jete fans point out, it's not like they could pick talent anyway.
So while you are bouncing year to year to a new excuse or "master plan" waiting for an uncapped year, or tanking the year for a certain QB, or whatever prescuse y0u want to make... every year... we just quietly go about our business expecting - with good reason - that we're about to go on another run that could result in yet another SB victory.
I think it's useful to point out that players the Jets draft end up becoming free agents and are happy to leave, whereas NE is a place where free agents want to go. It's how we develop depth, the thing the Jete have none of, because the few free agents they can attract are either has-beens or need to be overpaid to even get them to consider playing for that shyte organization.

Where'd you read that?

Yes, it's clear they've already written off this upcoming season.

How do we know that?

They brought in two quarterbacks. One is too old to be the long term answer. The other is less old and has some talent, but guess what, the Jete only signed him for one year! The dude has a great year and he can walk and the Jete get NOTHING. They can franchise him, but then the Kirk Cousins scenario kicks in: you have to pay him at over-market rates, and he can still just walk away after a year, rinse, repeat!

Ahh, so lets draft a rookie QB. Well, the front office making the pick is the same one that (a) has been favoring the defense over the offense for years now and (b) is the same set of talent evaluators who picked Petty and Hackenburg! All those nice 2nd round picks that could have helped rebuild the offensive line or talent positions are gone. Even the idiot troll Jete fans point out, it's not like they could pick talent anyway.

I think it's useful to point out that players the Jets draft end up becoming free agents and are happy to leave, whereas NE is a place where free agents want to go. It's how we develop depth, the thing the Jete have none of, because the few free agents they can attract are either has-beens or need to be overpaid to even get them to consider playing for that shyte organization.

Patience. All will become clear soon.

Remember those time-honored Jete mottos: "Winning is bad, losing is good!" and, "When all else fails -- rationalize delusionally!"

All that cap space leaves you with sort of an empty feeling when Jete brass is desperately trying to spend it yet no takers, eh? Might as well be devalued Mexican pesos or Monopoly money. If they had any conscience they'd rebate season ticket holders from the last 50 years.

They manage to suck at winning and losing at the same time. It's quite a feat when you think about it.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick of this puke's idiotic trolling. Like many Jete fans he has no life, but the fact he spends so much time here agitating for abuse indicates serious ill health.

But he fits like a glove when it comes to the topic of this thread.

Patience. All will become clear soon.
All WHAT will become clear soon? You mean you finally found a psychotherapist-proctologist?

LOL did I just read that the next stage in the Jete master plan is to accept suckage throughout 2018.........................................
Europe and North America are more than 4 feet further apart than they were the last time the JETE mattered. Australia's 12 feet closer to Asia since then.

Gold Jerry!
upload_2018-3-29_17-29-59.png

All WHAT will become clear soon? You mean you finally found a psychotherapist-proctologist?

The master plan. The one that makes us a contender this season all while having 100+mil free for 2019. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back