PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait What??

Are you already cashing in on the 2018 season? So is now a 2019 campaign? Is there another tank plan involved? WTF is going on here??

Always planning ahead.

Dumb ass Jete fan logic: We suck at 2nd rounders, so let's triple down on the 1st rounder!

That'll make the inevitable choke on the 1st rounder that much more painful.

Who will be this year's Ken O'Brien?

Meanwhile, dumb ass Jete fans still can't wrap their heads around that all they had to do was lose one more game...

Hee he he he he -- did he really write "once the Jete have a QB?".

Total Wile E. Coyote moment, says I.

That's Wile JETE Coyote to you sir.

Love the Wile E. Coyote take btw..

Wait What??

Are you already cashing in on the 2018 season? So is now a 2019 campaign? Is there another tank plan involved? WTF is going on here??
What's so hilarious is they have all this cap room and can't spend it because nobody wants Jete B.O.

What's so hilarious is they have all this cap room and can't spend it because nobody wants Jete B.O.

You do know they have spent like 70mil right?

Are they just supposed to blow every penny they have?

they would if they could find one. hey, maybe they can...talk Penny Hardaway out of retirement

Anyone else hear something scratching at the door? Whatever you do, don't let it in. It smells, it hates itself and wants to be kicked.

Spent 70 million on 35 million worth of merchandise.

giphy.gif

Our very own resident Jets fan is now debating with Chatham about the recent rules change...

I'm not sure sure about that. MANY Jete fans have co-opted that still shot from The Wonder Years because it allows them to fantasize about what it might actually feel like to be kissed by a girl.

I'm not sure sure about that. MANY Jete fans have co-opted that still shot from The Wonder Years because it allows them to fantasize about what it might actually feel like to be kissed by a girl.

It has the added benefit for them of hearkening back 50 years to a time when the Jete actually 'won' a Super Bowl

I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick of this puke's idiotic trolling. Like many Jete fans he has no life, but the fact he spends so much time here agitating for abuse indicates serious ill health.
Ian should make you moderator for this thread so you could get rid of troll posts that aren't in alignment with the stated intention of this thread: so we can all shake our heads in disgust at the fetid team that has provided Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility, and clearly is on track to provide another fifty more!

Ian should make you moderator for this thread so you could get rid of troll posts that aren't in alignment with the stated intention of this thread: so we can all shake our heads in disgust at the fetid team that has provided Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility, and clearly is on track to provide another fifty more!
I agree, I should be official moderator of this thread. I'd endeavor to be fair and magnanimous, meaning Jetedink79 would be placed on a very short leash.

I agree, I should be official moderator of this thread. I'd endeavor to be fair and magnanimous, meaning Jetedink79 would be placed on a very short leash.

qrzZG.gif

Since there is a chance I will be alive in 50 years, I will create that thread.

Since there is a chance I will be alive in 50 years, I will create that thread.
You will carry on this hallowed tradition, my son. I can see, the disdain for Jete runs strong in you, forged by wisdom greater than your years. Your youthful vigilance will be a welcome addition to our cause, which is right and just.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back