PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats Fans should be proud. Kraft did a good thing yesterday.

Pats fans are proud every damn day. Sad to think Jete fans will collectively never know that feeling.

273t0u.jpg

There's no better option. Sandwiched between NYC and Philly so you can go to either in under and hour. The shore, AC and Poconos all within easy driving. Great schools, diversity, jobs, suburban living with city life nearby...

Yes...immortalized by Stanley Matis....YOUR state song

Jersey Shore cast were Brooklyn fools. Had to deal with their types regularly.
Gimme a break, it's all part of the same continuum. I'll never forget the Jete-Pats game I attended back in the '90s. I sat next to this guy that looked and acted like he came straight from central casting for My Cousin Vinnie: wife-beater white tank top, gold chains, square-shaped head, hairy back, slicked-back hair and stereotypical obnoxious accent: "yous" this and "yous" that. It was like being in the company of a freaking space alien.

Last edited:
Gimme a break, it's all part of the same continuum. I'll never forget the Jete-Pats game I attended back in the '90s. I sat next to this guy that looked and acted like he came straight from central casting for My Cousin Vinnie: wife-beater white tank top, gold chains, square-shaped head, hairy back, slicked-back hair and stereotypical obnoxious accent: "yous" this and "yous" that. It was being in the company of a freaking space alien.

Yup. Queens, Brooklyn or perhaps Staten Island.

Big differences between the borough. Let alone Jersey or Connecticut.

Yes...immortalized by Stanley Matis....YOUR state song

Wanted to laugh, but over 3 minutes in and it's just generic BS. Not real catchy either.

Pave it over...pave it over...pave it over...pave it over....pave it over

Yup. Queens, Brooklyn or perhaps Staten Island. Big differences between the borough. Let alone Jersey or Connecticut.
And ... so what? The're JETE fans.

Some are sure. Would you like me to post the stereotypical Boston/Pats fan qualities?
No, I'll do it for you: intelligent, hospitable, courteous, chivalrous, worldly, observant, optimistic WINNERS. In other words, the polar opposite of you and your fellow Jete miscreants.

Some are sure. Would you like me to post the stereotypical Boston/Pats fan qualities?
It doesn't matter what you say.

Me calling you a Jete fan is always an argument winner.

You: Patriots fans are...
Me: You're a Jete fan!

You: B-But cheaters!!!!!
Me: Stinky Jete fan.

You: Im done.
Me: Like the Jets I suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes