PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @JetFan79 and other JETE idiots who may be reading this (doubt you can even read), here's a hype video for ya BOYZ in turtle green. Get pumped at the suck!

That was f-in' awesome!

Also really looking forward to seeing IT.

Is there a SNF or MNF featuring the Jete this year?? I mean, who would want to watch that ****? Not even the Jete fans.

Is there a SNF or MNF featuring the Jete this year?? I mean, who would want to watch that ****? Not even the Jete fans.

TNF 11/2 vs Buffalo

Historically a terrible game to watch. And then the NFL doesn't know why their ratings are dropping.

Pretty sure the TNF games aren't about flashy matchups like SNF and MNF are. TNF are mainly division matchups and they try to get every team to have one of 'em every season I believe.

The Jets Are Bad, But Are They 0-16 Bad?

By these measures, the 2016 Jets were at least as good as, if not significantly better than, all the one- and zero-win squads of this era.

Well hey, there's something to hang your hat on and rally around.

It wasn’t all positive, of course — these are the Jets, after all.

Has there ever been any better example of 'stating the obvious' than this?

The Jets’ air attack is likely to be less effective in 2017 than it was in 2016, even if the motley trio of Josh McCown, Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg can combine to be better than the Jets’ league-worst quarterback corps (67.6 team passer rating) from 2016.

Sounds like being challenged to race against someone with a broken leg ... and losing.

So take heart, Jet fans: Even with the worst team in football, 0-16 is a tough feat to pull off.

There is no way any sane person would take that bet.

Don't count your chickens... the 76 (?) Buccaneers can't unscrew those cold duck caps yet...

Nope. It was this Jete as a toddler. He hasn't changed a bit.

View attachment 17742

If you're wrong and he's been a meme baby for 10 years... he should talk to TB12 about the avacado ice cream, work out, never smoke... he might live to see the JETE become relevant again

If you're wrong and he's been a meme baby for 10 years... he should talk to TB12 about the avacado ice cream, work out, never smoke... he might live to see the JETE become relevant again

Sounds like you're predicting armageddon in which only the roaches survive.

Would the Jetes actually play with themselves for a trophy?

No not that trophy silly, I meant the lombardi trophy.

Really? Well You'll get to see IT.....every Sunday. (Or Monday or Thursday).

You and your posse have been seeing IT for 49 years.

For your sanity, you should stop watching IT.

Yes really. Dawg.

Sounds like you're predicting armageddon in which only the roaches survive.

Would the Jetes actually play with themselves for a trophy?

No not that trophy silly, I meant the lombardi trophy.

The JETE would play with themselves and claim they "won" practice.

(Our great defense intercepted a 127-yard passer 3 times!)

Last edited:
The suvey showed that the more successful the team, the worse they did in poll. Not surprising considering the envy and hate that it breeds. This was a poll taken of other fan bases.
I figure 90-percent of male Patriots fans are married, engaged, or in committed relationships, taking them off the market as "undatable." Following a successful team breeds successful, upbeat fans, making them more desirable to the opposite sex. It only makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down