PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure 90-percent of male Patriots fans are married, engaged, or in committed relationships, taking them off the market as "undatable." Following a successful team breeds successful, upbeat fans, making them more desirable to the opposite sex. It only makes sense.

:confused: wtf have you been smokin'?

I figure 90-percent of male Patriots fans are married, engaged, or in committed relationships, taking them off the market as "undatable." Following a successful team breeds successful, upbeat fans, making them more desirable to the opposite sex. It only makes sense.

Oddly, the Jete isn't on any of the polls. It's as if they didn't matter.

Or maybe they tanked the poll in hopes they would be more dateable in 2018.

You guys are just pissed because chicks don't want to date ya.

Patriots Fans Are The 'Least Dateable,' Survey Finds

Ha, that's awesome.
Typical Jete spouting uneducated nonsense again. Sigh, let a Patriots fan who has seen his team lift that trophy educate you. Of course, jealous fanbases see us as the least dateable. They are sicked by our "arrogance" and our constant success. I take it as a compliment.

How about you guys? Losers for almost 50 years. Likely going to be 60. There is a reason you can't spell jealous with J-E. J-E. Where have we heard that? Oh yeah, JETE!

Bills fans are better than you guys and thats an accomplishment!

Seems like Jets fans may be happier without glasses:

dZ4zhZD.jpg

Ref: Hard Choice For the Jets. • r/Patriots

This team was built to lose. And it will lose.

QB
McCown (39 years old; injured by mid-season; past prime; mediocre in prime)
Hack (played sparingly; sheltered; about to be thrown to wolves)
Petty (thrust into lineup in 2016; 3TD/7INT; 60.0 rating; might improve be a backup)

WR
Trade Marshall; Cut Decker; Enunwa to IR
All remaining receivers are easily covered 1:1 by average CBs

I won't go through every position group and there is talent on the defensive line and Jamal Adams looks like a good pick at safety, but they have no passing game and they won't be able to score at all against a good defense.

In a good week, their defense will hold the other team to 20 and they'll lose 20-3.

I feel like this year's thread title should pay homage to the Yets' obvious plan to tank.. 2017 Tankapalooza Edition or something

I feel like this year's thread title should pay homage to the Yets' obvious plan to tank.. 2017 Tankapalooza Edition or something
We're already eight months into the year so it's kind of late for that. Maybe next year it can be called the Tankified Edition or something -- provided they actually do tank. I'm hoping for 6-10/7-9.

Hack is a waste of a roster spot. He's been sheltered and coddled. He's a nice kid but he's a mistake. He is horrible. Geno was better and he sucked

There goes the undefeated preseason

The Jets started a QB tonight who wouldnt start in the Canadian league and they drafted safeties in back to back rounds- neither of which are any good

Why are they tanking again? Tank or not, their talent isn't good enough to win many games... Be men and go out fighting. Brady would NEVER accept tanking.

Why are they tanking again? Tank or not, their talent isn't good enough to win many games... Be men and go out fighting. Brady would NEVER accept tanking.
That doesn't make sense. You tank for a QB. Tom is good QB, so no team would ever tank with him on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News