PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"mirror ,mirror on the wall...who's the fairest Jete of all..."...oh, wait...Rat dens don't have walls, they're just garbage filled holes in the alleyways...

God no. Looks like identity theft or more Jete shenanigans. You really do suck.

Uh huh. Sure... Back in 2007? Just Google "tunescribe". It's the 6th result.

Screenshot_20170721-191555.png

Any further attempts to besmirch my good name via false pretenses will be dealt with harshly, Jete fan. Be warned.

To be fair it looks like you only posted once to predict the 2007 wildcard game. Plus if you're really 61, it's entirely possible you're a bit forgetful.

Regardless, good to know you're a fellow JetNation member. Cheers brotha! :D

Screenshot_20170721-192507.png

To be fair it looks like you only posted once to predict the 2007 wildcard game. Plus if you're really 61, it's entirely possible you're a bit forgetful.

Regardless, good to know you're a fellow JetNation member. Cheers brotha! :D

View attachment 17535
Just Googled JetFan79 ... Look what came up after a slew of Patsfans links: NAMBLA ... Uh-oh :eek:.

jetsfan1.jpg

Nice dartboard...has a virgin bullseye to boot.

@JetFan79

Be honest: is that REALLY you holding the sign?

jetsfan1.jpg

Learning more about ya every day Tune. 61 years old, member of JetNation and a little fruity. Not that there's anything wrong with an alternative lifestyle.
That's an evasion.

Where on earth did you get those shorts? Or are those regulation Jete undies? (No need to identify the Village People guy in the background, we'll accept it's "complicated" and leave that part well enough alone.)

If you want to assume I'm 61 that's fine. I always thought men in their sixties have a good bead on things, at least the ones I've known. As for "a little fruity," well, you're projecting again and photos, unfortunately in your case, do not lie.

Learning more about ya every day Tune. 61 years old, member of JetNation and a little fruity. Not that there's anything wrong with an alternative lifestyle.

Wow. It has just dawned on me.

When you say "alternative lifestyle", you mean different from yours. Wow. I get it. Holy cow.

When we have winning, you have losing. = alternative.

When we say GOAT, you say GINO = alternative.

When we say 25 point comeback, you say Buttfumble = alternative

When we say vagina, you say bunghole = alternative.

All these years I've wondered why but now I know. It's the Jete's alternative.

The writer achieved the impossible.

I have no idea how anybody can possibly limit a list of all the dumb things the Jete have done to just ten items.
It's a worthy list but also splitting hairs between those 10 and the next 100 or so embarrassing blunders that arguably are just as worthy. It's all part of a continuum.

I really, really don't want to get into the goat conversation again. All I said is that Peyton is arguably the goat, and I made sure to point out I don't think that's the case.

While on that subject, let's go back to 1997.

Manning had already proven himself in three seasons in the SEC (with never once being able to win a big game against the Florida Gators, but I digress), and the Jete had the first overall pick in the draft. Parcells stuck to his script by acting as if he was a drill sergeant looking down on a recruit and acted as if wasn't sure who he wanted, completely misreading the adulation the Manning Corp was desperately seeking.

As a result Peyton returned to Tennessee for his senior year (where he would lose to Florida for a fourth time, which has to be an NCAA record for losses to a single other team by a QB). Parcells could have drafted either Orlando Pace or Darrell Russell (the consensus 1-2 picks, but he traded down instead. At #6 he could have drafted Walter Jones, but he drafted down again.

Instead he drafted James Farrior, who had a solid career .... with the Steelers.

tl;dr version: Peyton Manning decided he would rather play for any other team than the Jete (and also forego the accompanying #1 draft pick contract money), over the possibility of a career ending injury while in college that would result in zero NFL money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes