PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right from that cesspool known as the Jetes locker room, we can see the leadership they get from Sheldon Richardson:

For those who don't know, he had a running spat with Brandon Marshall last year, and Brandon wore #15. Luckily for Brandon, he's now a New York Giant. Luckily for us, Sheldon is still a New York Jete.

Last edited:
#desperate - Jets signed old friend Chris Harper from the 49ers. You remember him - he was the guy who flashed occasionally but cost the Pats the Denver game in 2015 with a fumbled punt on Sunday Night Football.

#desperate - Jets signed old friend Chris Harper from the 49ers. You remember him - he was the guy who flashed occasionally but cost the Pats the Denver game in 2015 with a fumbled punt on Sunday Night Football.

I'm sorry for anyone who joins the Jets, but most especially someone who's seen what a real football team looks like. It can't end well ...

EDIT: "The real heroes are the ones who never came back from Harper's Muff." (at 1:30)

Last edited:
Counting down the last two seasons to the Jets gala FIFTY YEARS WITHOUT A TRIP TO THE SUPER BOWL celebration.

My congratulations in advance, you got this J-E-T-E-S

The suck continues: Jets traded Calvin Pryor (1st round pick three years ago) to the Browns for Demario Davis (a former Jet) straight up.

The suck continues: Jets traded Calvin Pryor (1st round pick three years ago) to the Browns for Demario Davis (a former Jet) straight up.

The formula for success: allow a journeyman linebacker walk away without signing to him to an extension. Use a first round draft pick on a safety. Trade safety to get the journeyman linebacker back on your team.

Pryor - 2.72M Cap Hit / 1.6M Base Salary
Davis - 3.70M Cap Hit / 3.7M Base Salary

Also, increase your cap by roughly $1M to get back your castoff, while ridding yourself of a cheap asset.

Optimism at GangGreen.

playtowinthegameWell-Known Member
Did I mention I love this trade?

Pryor traded to Browns

Last edited:

That is true suck. Trade your first for the guy you let go. Lmao. That pretty much sums up the J-E-T-ES existence.

The jets and their fans have always been such losers

I just love rattling their cages and watching them react

like a bunch of dumb dogs

Hey, don't compare the Jests to dumb dogs. At least dumb dogs have an excuse as they are animals. Jetes get no excuse so lets point and laugh at their inevitable playoffless 2017-2018 season!

On Brandon Moore's birthday, it is time to remember:

giphy.gif

Who am I kidding. Any and every day is worth remembering the butt fumble.

Had to make the 500th post. The suckage will continue until man sets foot on the moon, again.

Damn. I missed it.

Had to make the 500th post. The suckage will continue until man sets foot on the moon, again.

Damn. I missed it.
Yes, but your post is indicative of the JETE futility. It is perfect in it's meaning and outcome. Well done.

C'mon guys, pick it up. This thread is usually good for a laugh or two but the quality has been steadily declining. I'm very disappointed.

I was asked to back off and let you guys have your fun for a while... but this is just sad. I may have to come back earlier from my break to give y'all a target to go after.

C'mon guys, pick it up. This thread is usually good for a laugh or two but the quality has been steadily declining. I'm very disappointed.

I was asked to back off and let you guys have your fun for a while... but this is just sad. I may have to come back earlier from my break to give y'all a target to go after.

Oh, if you insist ...

Thou shalt not take his name in vain, Eric. Vade Retro, Rotten branch of Bill's coaching tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick