PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Jete blew it by winning five games, either way: winning less would've put them in position to draft a decent rookie QB. Winning more -- or even just TRYING to win more -- would've set things in the right direction to build on. Compounding the hopelessness is retaining Cro-Magnon and Toilet Bowles. Whatever happens with picks and your team's $100 million boatload of cash will be screwed up, you can count on that. Jete team culture is cluelessly inept and undisciplined. It's not about collecting talent/filling slots. It's about building a team, and your cavalier dismissal of McClown is symptomatic of the shared swampland mindset keeping Jete suckage alive and well.

Seems there are at least 5 or 6 good QB prospects this year.

Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Allen, Jackson, n Rudolph

Anyone of those would be exciting to grab imo.

Then just build/buy them an oline and have patience.

In all seriousness, I'd like to congratulate the Jets on a fine season. They really progressed from last year's team, a 5-11 team anguished at how their season turned out, to this year's team, a 5-11 team really darn pleased about how their season turned out.

They spent like 80mil less to get the same result.

Seems there are at least 5 or 6 good QB prospects this year.

Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Allen, Jackson, n Rudolph

Anyone of those would be exciting to grab imo.

Then just build/buy them an oline and have patience.

Dude!! Please get Rudolph. Please.

Christmas time next year would be priceless.

Rudolph the first round Dud,
Played for a really suck ass team.
And if you thought they'd win one
Only in your Jete Shete dream

Oh man. I'm wishing upon a star tonight buddy.

I typed right here in this thread years and years ago that the Jets suck and will always suck. Period. EOS. There is only one avenue of relief for Jete fan. Pray Woodheady Johnson sells the team, the new owner blows it up, moves it to another state, like Montana, changes the name ,burns the logo and fires every ***hole even tangentially associated with this perpetual shytstink franchise.
That's it, Rat fan. If not then you WILL eat shyt again in 2018 and every season after that as long as the NFL exists. Sorry for the blunt words but I'm only trying to show you absolute blind bat morons some compassion.

I typed right here in this thread years and years ago that the Jets suck and will always suck. Period. EOS. There is only one avenue of relief for Jete fan. Pray Woodheady Johnson sells the team, the new owner blows it up, moves it to another state, like Montana, changes the name ,burns the logo and fires every ***hole even tangentially associated with this perpetual shytstink franchise.
That's it, Rat fan. If not then you WILL eat shyt again in 2018 and every season after that as long as the NFL exists. Sorry for the blunt words but I'm only trying to show you absolute blind bat morons some compassion.

Dude!! Please get Rudolph. Please.

Christmas time next year would be priceless.

Rudolph the first round Dud,
Played for a really suck ass team.
And if you thought they'd win one
Only in your Jete Shete dream

Oh man. I'm wishing upon a star tonight buddy.

Mason Rudolph screams Jete.

He's like Bryce Petty, similar offense, except he had better talent around him.

Mason Rudolph screams Jete.

He's like Bryce Petty, similar offense, except he had better talent around him.

I'm working on the lyrics as we speak. I should be ready by December 2018.

google-brady-fb.jpg

Jim Nance was an idiot yesterday as he talked about TFB being the MVP after the drive that made it 14-3 and how great the Patriots offense was, when in reality it was Jets suckage on display. 10 plays, 73 yards, Brady to Cooks 5-yard TD. Yay!

Except, the Jets kept the drive ging with a 5-yard defensive holding penalty on 3rd and 10, and then the 39-yard defensive Pass Interference on Maye. 44 of 73 yards provided by the undisciplined Jets. Brady threw for 13 yards on the drive. Lewis ran for the other 16.

Todd Bowles extended. Jets suck.

"Like the deserts miss the rain" Tunes...

You ruined that song for me. Why would you put your slime fingers on her vocals? You couldn’t just linger in your obscurity? You disgust us.

Will you think of the Jets every time you hear that song now?

I don't care what anyone says: 79, there, is one intensely funny bastard!!
jester.gif

It's hysterical how some'f ya get in such a twist, just because this guy finds it amusing to poke around in here. I think he adds a hilarious flavor!!

Welcome,
Fellow FootBall Fan!!
beer.gif

The whole J-E-T-E team was terrible yesterday, but the worst was the quarterback. He couldn't hit a barn door -- though it's likely that he would walk straight into one if his attempt to put on a football helmet is anything to go by.

So, as the season-that-includes-the-Jets ends and the season-that-really-matters begins, we can say that, having hovered tantalizingly between outright sucking and sucking at sucking when they tried to suck, the J-E-T-E have finished by showing that they suck completely.

I don't care what anyone says: 79, there, is one intensely funny bastard!!
jester.gif

It's hysterical how some'f ya get in such a twist, just because this guy finds it amusing to poke around in here. I think he adds a hilarious flavor!!

Welcome,
Fellow FootBall Fan!!
beer.gif

Thanks n Happy NYs!

TyrionLannistercheers.gif

They spent like 80mil less to get the same result.
Which suggests that spending $80 million MORE this off-season won't make a difference, given that the same people will do that spending.

Which suggests that spending $80 million MORE this off-season won't make a difference, given that the same people will do that spending.

Almost had me stumped on that one.

Except they'll likely spend close to $160mil more this year compared to 2017.

That should easily equate to another 1 or 2 wins.

Jim Nance was an idiot yesterday as he talked about TFB being the MVP after the drive that made it 14-3 and how great the Patriots offense was, when in reality it was Jets suckage on display. 10 plays, 73 yards, Brady to Cooks 5-yard TD. Yay!

Except, the Jets kept the drive ging with a 5-yard defensive holding penalty on 3rd and 10, and then the 39-yard defensive Pass Interference on Maye. 44 of 73 yards provided by the undisciplined Jets. Brady threw for 13 yards on the drive. Lewis ran for the other 16.

Todd Bowles extended. Jets suck.

Not that I care. Hell, I was happy about the calls actually as that was a very important loss, but those were some BS calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes