PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, let the JETE have their fun.
Nah. Too much ugliness, underhanded shenanigans and bad karma. They don't deserve it. Whenever you're tempted to go soft on them, re-read the OP of this thread and it will reset your perspective.

I gave it a second shot, where I tried to splice it up a bit and use almost all of the original song. This is more of a hack job in more ways than one!

I need to quit doing this now or I am going to start obsessing over trying to make it better.

What the hell was that? I feel like I need to seek counseling after having seen that. And it's all your fault! (Oh, and Tunescribe's!)

What the hell was that? I feel like I need to seek counseling after having seen that. And it's all your fault! (Oh, and Tunescribe's!)
I don't see what the concern or confusion might be -- it's just the Jete dancing to their team's new fight song.

what a bunch of air headed morons the Jete are. So stupid and oblivious to how moronic they look when they SUCK and HAVE SUCKED for so long. You dance when you become a WINNER, not when you're a sewer filled with sub-70 IQ narcissistic egotists led by McGagman and Bowels. Jeezus, it's so embarrassing and yet they STILL can't see it.

The NY sports media has apparently convinced themselves that the Jets are decent.

what a bunch of air headed morons the Jete are. So stupid and oblivious to how moronic they look when they SUCK and HAVE SUCKED for so long. You dance when you become a WINNER, not when you're a sewer filled with sub-70 IQ narcissistic egotists led by McGagman and Bowels. Jeezus, it's so embarrassing and yet they STILL can't see it.
Lol so you have rules on dancing do ya? Very interesting. Do tell more...

I don't see what the concern or confusion might be -- it's just the Jete dancing to their team's new fight song.
It needs to come with a warning label of some kind: "May cause uncontrollable vomiting in people with working brain cells," or something like that.

Nah. Too much ugliness, underhanded shenanigans and bad karma. They don't deserve it. Whenever you're tempted to go soft on them, re-read the OP of this thread and it will reset your perspective.

Tunescribe, I truly do appreciate your compiling those grievances in your OP. The history books should not forget their sins, so I hope you continue recording them. At the same time, I think we should ask ourselves: "what would Brady Jesus do?"*

Brady Jesus.jpg

Somehow, Tom has managed to preach forgiving and "moving on" from his detractors despite how badly they have hurt him:

Patriots: Tom Brady Likes Everyone, Including Roger Goodell…Maybe

Coming off another stellar performance against the Bengals, Brady is doing just that. He threw for over 300 yards and three touchdowns in the team’s win. Seemingly, the four-game suspension is behind him. But what about any lingering feelings of animosity for NFL commissioner Roger Goodell?

After he commented about liking those who don’t like him, he was asked if there was anyone he doesn’t like. He answered “no,” and was quickly asked about someone with the initials “R.G.”

Tom Brady’s response: “I don’t think about it.”

Personally I prefer to forgive the JETE. If they exhibit fun-to-watch poor discipline that only hurts the Bills' feelings and their winning chances, I am all for it.

*(edit: although I am secular, I believe that the general message of Jesus was very important, and I am not trying to trivialize him by comparing him to Brady. I also recognize that Jesus is massively important to the Christians, so please forgive me if I offend. If people think the reference is in bad taste, I will edit it out)

Last edited:
Tunescribe, I truly do appreciate your compiling those grievances in your OP. The history books should not forget their sins, so I hope you continue recording them. At the same time, I think we should ask ourselves: "what would Brady Jesus do?"*

View attachment 18569

Somehow, Tom has managed to preach forgiving and "moving on" from his detractors despite how badly they have hurt him:

Patriots: Tom Brady Likes Everyone, Including Roger Goodell…Maybe

Personally I prefer to forgive the JETE. If they exhibit fun-to-watch poor discipline that only hurts the Bills' feelings and their winning chances, I am all for it.

*(edit: although I am secular, I believe that the general message of Jesus was very important, and I am not trying to trivialize him by comparing him to Brady. I also recognize that Jesus is massively important to the Christians, so please forgive me if I offend. If people think the reference is in bad taste, I will edit it out)
NE-VT, I respectfully submit that this thread simply is not for you. Brady Jesus would say (and has said): "Eff the Jets." Remember: this is the Jets Suck thread, not the Jets kumbaya thread.

NE-VT, I respectfully submit that this thread simply is not for you. Brady Jesus would say (and has said): "Eff the Jets." Remember: this is the Jets Suck thread, not the Jets kumbaya thread.

Fair enough, and I will continue to post "Eff the Jets" type content. I like "JETS SUCK" jokes just like anyone else does. I just had to be honest about my true feelings on it at the same time. Forgive me.

Fair enough, and I will continue to post "Eff the Jets" type content. I like "JETS SUCK" jokes just like anyone else does. I just had to be honest about my true feelings on it at the same time. Forgive me.
We'll take that under advisement and let you know. ;)

It needs to come with a warning label of some kind: "May cause uncontrollable vomiting in people with working brain cells," or something like that.
That should be printed on Jete game tickets.

Last edited:
Here you go, now go away (courtesy of Ryan Fitzpatrick):

View attachment 18568

This is Rex Ryan's favorite dance.
12872543_bc1a8cf3f4_o-jpg.18568

Probably watched a Giants game.
That seems to be the case, the Giants are much worse than the Jets so they talk about the Jets as a potential playoff team.

The NY sports media has apparently convinced themselves that the Jets are decent.
Decent teams don't go 4-6 and one of their wins was choked away by Atlanta. This in reality is a 3-7 team miraged by a 4-6 record.

They aren't good.

That seems to be the case, the Giants are much worse than the Jets so they talk about the Jets as a potential playoff team.
For the Jets to make the playoffs I assume they need to win out or lose 1 more and hope for a miracle since AFC is sorta weak.

I bet they finish 6-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes