PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least the jete didn't lose today, only because they didn't play.

Last edited:
Well at leasr the jete didn't lose today, only because they didn't play.
I heard some drunk Jete fans were starting to celebrate by mistake thinking the off-season had begun.

Last edited:
Here's how bad the AFC is. You can make an argument that the Jets are the 5th best team in the conference, behind the Pats, Steelers, Chiefs and Ravens. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

They beat the Jags and the Titans are fading. #PlayoffsJets :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I think I just made myself sick.

Here's how bad the AFC is. You can make an argument that the Jets are the 5th best team in the conference, behind the Pats, Steelers, Chiefs and Ravens. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

They beat the Jags and the Titans are fading. #PlayoffsJets :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I wouldn't mind if the J-E-T-E made the POs. Their search for a legitimate QB would be delayed further, and the current FO/HC would keep their jobs.

I disagree...if anything, the Jete are a doppel ganger of Franz Liebkind....it's always "Springtime For Buffumble" in Greenland.

I wouldn't mind if the J-E-T-E made the POs. Their search for a legitimate QB would be delayed further, and the current FO/HC would keep their jobs.
Nah, I want them 6-10 or 7-9 in perpetuity. That's where they and their moronic fans belong.

The Jete are so ridiculous they celebrate Thankstaking Day...

They will be eliminated from AFC East contention after just 12 games this year. They'll have the company of the Bills and Dolphins in that regard, too, but still. Just 12 games, and they won't even have a mathematical chance.

They will be eliminated from AFC East contention after just 12 games this year. They'll have the company of the Bills and Dolphins in that regard, too, but still. Just 12 games, and they won't even have a mathematical chance.

Let’s hope so!

No you can’t.

That was a glorious celebration of the greatest moment of one of the most fun games I ever watched. My favourite quotation was this one:

"Chris "Mad Dog" Russo, radio personality: It makes the Jets look stupid. It makes the Jets look inept. It makes them look like Abbott and Costello. For a franchise that hasn't been to a Super Bowl since 1969, it's ... it's fitting is what it is."

Nah, I want them 6-10 or 7-9 in perpetuity. That's where they and their moronic fans belong.
After snatching defeat from victory today, that looks exactly where the JETE seem to be headed. Who the hell was that idiot DL called for RTP ? How stupid, how JETE was that?

After snatching defeat from victory today, that looks exactly where the JETE seem to be headed. Who the hell was that idiot DL called for RTP ? How stupid, how JETE was that?

Pennel, another tubby, scrubby, flubby, wubby Jet. It was total, freak-on, vintage Jets. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back